or Connect

Posts by malccers

I very much understand your points, and I know this seems ridiculous, but I read posts all the time with members saying things like 'the crease is too near the laces suggesting it's too long for you' or 'there's too much of a gap between the eyelets suggesting you need a wider fit' I just want someone to say anything along those lines after viewing the way they fit me. Also, I am concerned with the creasing in the toe cap area on the size 44, this is not present on the...
Thank you for your replies, and I fully understand is a weird request. But all I am asking is if there is something noticeably wrong with either from an outside perspective? Is there nothing that anyone sees that is something potentially wrong with the fit? For instance, are the laces too far apart on the size 44 to someones eye? Is the heavy crease on the size 45 a noticeable problem? Anything that anyone can say on a superficial by just looking at the photos would...
Please can someone help me decide??
Hi all I need to sell this Saint Laurent jacket - please refer to the eBay link below for all photos and item description (including shipping costs). I will send this stunning piece worldwide. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271436456929&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Any questions, then do not hesitate to be in touch! This jacket is an EU size 50 (UK/US 40), but it is Saint Laurent and Hedi Slimane definitely likes to run these pieces quite snug, so this...
Anyone?
Hi everyone I have these Marni lace up shoes in both sizes EU 44 and 45 - but cannot for the life of me determine which one to go for. Please help me make my decision. The size 44 is a little tight on the instep and a little narrow in general. I have wide feet. Yet, the length is pretty much OK. The size 45 is very comfortable, but slips a bit on the heel, unless I tighten the laces up quite tight. The leather is quite thin and supple, so concerned it might stretch and...
Hi all I really hope that some of you can be of help to me. I have these Marni sandals in sizes EU 44 and 45 and both sort of fit me. The 44 definitely has my foot strapped in securely, but I wonder if there is enough space at the back of the sandal, without my heel pushing to far back - this is a huge pet peeve of mine! The 45 is a lot more comfortable, but I think it is slightly long in length - or does it look OK? I have to put it on the final 5th notch to really have...
Hi all I really hope that some of you can be of help to me. I have these Marni brogues in sizes EU 44 and 45 and both sort of fit me. The 44 is definitely snug and is very snug (almost tight) around the instep. The 45 is a lot more comfortable, but I think it is slivghtly long because my heel slips a bit at the back. Will the instep tightness on the 44 subside, or will the heel slipping subside on the 45? Do you think these shoes would stretch? I really am in a pickle...
Hi there Thanks very much for your reply, I appreciate you taking the time. Can I just confirm when you say 'too big in the shoulders and too short' - you are referring to my jacket? I am guessing therefore that Rod's is far too big for him? Is this what you mean? Do you think I should size up, or do you think it's bearable/OK what I have? Many thanks, I hope to hear from you again
Hi all I have this jacket in size 48 (EU size) and I can't tell if it looks bad or not? I have attached photos below, and additionally there is a photo of Rod Stewart wearing the same jacket as me - would you mind please critiquing the way it fits on him too? I cannot tell what it should it look like / what looks best. Please inform me where improvements should be made and if you think I got the right size. Please ignore the styling, I am just asking about the jacket...