or Connect

Posts by Eason

Amateur ass-fucker indeed
Alcohol exacerbates mental problems and uncovers underlying feelings. Thus why some people act differently (more psychotic).
I would wash them in hot water and see how they fit after that. If that fails, go to a tailor.
Going to do brazilian jiu-jitsu tonight for the first time in 3 years. Also working the door at a club tonight for the first time, will be lulzy /fuji
I like Omar, though I didn't at first. He's got a good natty physique and pretty good lift numbers. He's also a nice guy.
Have you tried watching the new "Cosmos" show, hosted by Neil DeGrasse Tyson? It's good. Start at the first episode.
u mad? was going to reply but hendrix said it. I'm wasn't talking to you, thus why I didn't quote.edit: if you want to have well-articulated conversations without any comments from the peanut gallery then use PMs.
GODDAMNIT AMERICA STOP TRYING TO BE THE WORLD POLICE! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! ... ALSO BTW WHY DID IT TAKE AMERICA SO LONG TO OFFER ASSISTANCE TO FIND THE KIDNAPPED WOMAN? WHY ISN'T AMERICA DOING MORE?!
Terribly sorry to hear about all this, my thoughts are with you.
I saw my abs yesterday in the locker room mirror. Was so proud :'(