or Connect

Posts by Eason

I'm in higher education. I lecture on writing, public speaking, general EAP and health. I'm working on my first publication (just finished my masters last year) and it's probably going to be on needs analysis and application of a framework for teaching Thai post-secondary students college-level writing.
Little bit off topic here but has anyone successfully used paused squats to build strength and stability in the hole? What % of your 1RM did you use?
Solution: Live in a nice warmer country with great quality of life. You don't earn as much, but you can save more. I've never been happier than since I moved to Bangkok, and I've lived in Portland, Seattle, Seoul, Beijing, and Hong Kong. I earn a 2/3rds what I earned in Hong Kong BUT I work basically 28 hours a week and have 3 months scheduled vacation a year. No amount of money beats that.Also, working on my first academic publication this year. Anyone else here publish?
I'm gonna turn fuji into a ladyboy.
My brother graduated from Cornell with a JD and had to take a job with the IRS in order to absolve his 6-figure debt. He has to work for them for 10 years.
Strong
I want to resurrect my idea of a RHET aesthetics contest. Best filter and lighting wins.
He's got a great sweep and definition.
Dude anyone can reach that level of fitness and strength with 4 weeks of 5x5 and eating right
Have you ever stopped asking dumb questions, just to see how it feels?