or Connect

Posts by Eason

roids are awesome, I'm gonna ride this train until I die at 42.
wat, charley or fuji?
Maybe they just want literal sharia?
Week 2: No more sickness after injection. Muscle soreness isn't too bad. No gains in strength or weight but I feel my recovery is a little better. Expecting actual gains after the end of the second/third weeks
TYT's style makes me cry :/
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/san-bernardino-shooting/san-bernardino-shooting-suspects-left-baby-daughter-grandma-n473261 "Authorities said they are still trying to determine why Farook and his wife attacked the Inland Regional Center. "We do not know the motive. ... It would be irresponsible of me and be way too early to speculate on motive," said David Bowdich, assistant director in charge of the FBI in Los Angeles." It sounds like the alledged shooters may have...
Oh this is gonna be delicious. "Take the guns away! People don't kill people, guns kill people!" "Oh... he happened to be Muslim? Just because the killers happened to be Muslims doesn't mean Islam is related! Don't be an Islamaphobic bigot GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE CAN WE GET SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE?"
Yeah it's from bayer. Slept from noon to 8pm and feel better now. Just a reaction to virgin injection.
14 hours after first pin I felt ok, I even foam rolled a bit. Workout was a bit shit, and after MMA felt pretty tired and wrecked. Didn't have any pain in the glute though. 30 hours on, I woke up today because of the ache in my glute. Have a fever and can't bring myself to leave the apt today. Feel absolutely horrid, and my glute is so sore I can't even lay down on it. No redness though, so it seems to be a natural reaction to the first pin ever. Could also be the arimidex...
Exactly. 😊😊😊 unfortunately my GF would probably disapprove of such shenanigans now.