or Connect

Posts by Eason

rolf
I certainly do. Rustled a Russian girl's jimmies at my friend's bbq pool party tonight. I was speaking in a Russian accent and she got angry, asked her if I was going to end up with polonium poisoning, lollllllllllled.
lmao just found out that some of my coworkers ACTUALLY THINK I AM ON ROIDS. My mind was full of fuck.
Glute activation has always been a problem for me which has caused many other problems. Every PT I've talked to has mentioned it. The last guy told me he was going to teach me how to walk again. But he was trying to milk more sessions out of it instead of starting to actually help me, so I told him to fuck off.
182lbsWell I fucking hope so
180cm. Rising hips happens from a position of weakness because it's easiest to get the bar moving by straightening the legs. It should be avoided (so the squat looks more like my warm-up) edit: I see what you meant. Yes, that's because I'm not opening my hips enough to go down. I'm cutting back to 100kg for the next few weeks while I work on my hip mobility and staying strong in the hole. Then I'll work back up to 140kg as long as I can keep technique. I'll see how it goes.
Kelly Starret is a phaggot. Keep your toes straight for torque? wtf
281 (127.5 kg)
FUCK YOU nobody makes fun of my lifting clothes warm up: last work set of the day. Can see how I struggled:
I'm embarrassed because my work sets were like an inch high. Not opening my hips enough was causing me to have to lean fwd more, putting stress on my lower back and hips.