or Connect

Posts by Eason

I'm not bashing him for his total, I'm bashing him for his autism. He makes sweeping polarizing generalizations for the hell of it. My total is already about 1050 @ 175 lbs natty as peanut butter.
I used to like Blaha but for the past few months all he's done is act like an autistic child. His total is quite bad, missed lifts or not.
Sup guys, how was your easter? P.S. Wouldn't go to Bali again. It's like Australia's Tijuana, Christ.
We can all agree that it makes you look pretty baller by keeping your gut in so it looks like you have a sick drop, but you need to look like you also lift.
Don't DYEL-looking phaggots feel embarrassed to wear a bunch of gym gear like inzer belts/chalk/knee wraps/legging when they're squatting only 2 plates? It's like going to your first class at a Brazilian jiujitsu dojo with a gracie-barra gi and a bunch of patches sewn in. :/
lol I was on ICF before I switched to TM. My squats had been stalled for about a month so I decided to switch to periodization.
I dunno about an app, but when you can't add weight every other session at least, drop the sets.
Stronglifts drops to 3x5 and 1x5 once you stop progressing, though.
Christ, the volume day of Texas Method is murderous. 5x5 squats then 5x5 bench then 5 reps deadlift @ 85% 1rm sweet Jesus I'm sore today. Luckily the "light" and the "heavy" workouts are much less workload.
For some comparison, Bear Grylls estimates he burns about 3000 when he's diving out of planes and climbing mountains.