or Connect

Posts by Eason

I don't think that's gonna happen at 500mg of test E a week
was scary as fuck handling the needles for the first time and injecting, but it was actually a piece of piss.I am not opposed to being on TRT later in life so I figured it wouldn't be bad just to have a try.
Been lifting for 15 years, I'm 30 now and getting into MMA and power lifting. The health benefits are one thing, but I wouldn't mind gaining 20lbs either. The strength is also a huge benefit for what I do.
Gonna do a 12 week cycle of test. See you later, weak gayboys
Does nothing for me. I need my lacrosse ball.
I've just been focusing on MMA, I find it much more fun. Still do both, but my focus is on MMA more. Plus I can literally eat anything.
How hard did you hit him?
So is RHET dead or what?
Seriously though, don't eat fish. Please think of the planet. Somebody, please think of the planet.
Last night I had a horrible date with a woman who wanted to try Mexican food, then upon arrival told me she didn't eat cheese. I strongly suggested that Mexican not be the best choice for her, but she insisted. So, she orders a quesadilla, which I inform her actually is spanish for "cheese thing", and asks for it without cheese. She gets some tortillas with beef, sour cream, and salsa in them. Then, looking dismayed, she begrudgingly plucks out the tomatoes and onions, as...