or Connect

Posts by Eason

Don't think so, though I remember my hips would pop even when I did taekwondo like 15 years ago. Squatting has just caused me a lot of hip flexor pain.
It's simply hip pain. My hips always click and pop in their sockets.
Is it possible that one's hips are just too shitty to squat ever without chronic injury?
I lived in China for 3 years, then Hong Kong for 3.5 where i was politically active. I'm reasonably fluent in their moon-language.
A Chinese cop in uniform is there to pay lip service to security. They are generally kids who don't know what they fuck they're doing. A step above 保安 (security). I've seen them turn away and pretend they couldn't see man smashing his wife's face into the pavement. Useless cowards. The "real" Chinese cops don't wear uniforms; they are plain clothes. And they don't give a fuck about crime either-- they exist to bundle away threats to "public order" like protesters and...
Generally, combative techniques for the army are just for building confidence and conditioning. They aren't seriously meant for use. Same with those police techniques.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_UppXo8ZcHvX091dm81WjlsVlE/view (I guess nobody read this)Similarly, a China-cop like that would never find himself in those situations and they are filmed solely for propaganda purposes.
It's just Squat/bench/row/pullups alternating with squat/press/deadlifts. I regulate the sets as needed. Usually I do 5x5 for squat and bench, 3x5 for press, 1x5 for deads, and whatever for the others.If anyone is interested in martial arts, self-defense, or simply the human reality of violence, I highly recommend Meditations on Violence.Read it when you have time, it isn't long: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_UppXo8ZcHvX091dm81WjlsVlE/view?usp=sharing
I just lift mwf with a stripped 5x5 and regulate to 3x5 when i feel dead. Mma Tues thurs sat, rest Sunday.
vag? If they're post op it's like fucking a meat pocket. Better in the butt do I or do I not look like a gentleman?
nothing wrong with banging trannies, guys. they just have to look like girls or else you're a faggot