or Connect

Posts by jguyette

In my experience, no. I wear EEE width, and I still need the EEE when I go up a size.
Thanks! I initially contacted Allison on 12/3, and finalized details on 12/30, which is when she sent my invoice. The leather was the Tan Dublin, from the Tan Rothsay. It doesn't appear to be the same as what they use on the Elgin. And another eagle has landed! Great looking shoe. If you don't mind me asking when did you place the order for this bad boy? I ordered mine last Dec 5 but I've been told it will be a couple of more weeks before it's finished (failed...
My Eagle County MTO arrived, and I couldn't be happier about how they turned out. Tan Dublin, although it looks darker than the picture online. Mini lug sole. Natural wheeled welt, with white welt stitching. Exactly what I was after...
Anybody else receive their Eagle County MTO? I saw one, or maybe a couple. Just got word that mine was done, and I can't wait for them to get here. I went with... Upper leather is going to be the same leather as the tan Rothsay with the same contrasting stitch, Brass eyelets, Natural flat welt, Wheeled edges, Tan edge dressing, White welt stitching, Mini lug sole. I'll post some pictures when they get in.
I got an email back from Allison regarding my request for an Eagle County MTO. I'm struck trying to figure out what I want, though. I know I want the mini lug sole, but that's as far as I got. She confirmed that brown CXL is an option, but that would look awfully similar to the Bayfield, which I already have. I like the idea of chocolate, chili or bourbon. I'd wear them mostly with dark denim. Have any of you guys thought about possible combinations? Edge...
Ditto. Search function only goes back a couple weeks, it appears.Thanks in advance!
Is the Carson City boot something new? I don't recall seeing that before. The dark brown looks pretty nice. For that matter, never saw the MacAdam boot before, either. Any other new models?
This is the tweed jacket you have been looking for. Ticket pocket? Yup. Dual vent? Yup. Handmade in Holland? Sure. This is the classic tweed jacket from Chas MacIntosh (of MacIntosh raincoat fame). Untagged, this one measures to a 38 or 40 Regular. Check the measurements... Shoulder to shoulder: 18" Pit to Pit: 20.5" Across the 1st button: 19.5" Sleeves: 25.5" Bottom of the collar to the bottom of jacket: 30" Check out this page for the history of the...
For sale is a pair of Randolph Engineering Concorde Sunglasses. These were worn less than a dozen times, and never outside of my car. This was a backup pair, and they hardly ever got used. No wear, scratches, anything. They are yours for $80, NOW $65, payment by Paypal. Shipped for that price in the US. Shoot me a message about a shipping quote elsewhere. We can work something out. These feature the gun metal color frame, with AGX lenses. The AGX lenses have a...
For sale is a vintage pair of Florsheim Imperial Pebble Grain longwings. Size 10.5 EEE. These are in pristine condition. $75 shipped in the US. Payment by Paypal. If you are interested in shipping outside of the US, send me a message and we can work something out.