or Connect

Posts by Yoshi

Totally is, I also have an MA1 on order, must have got the names confused when I typed the post.
Yes, I think I got tracking on Tuesday. My order date was 7/17 I think for people wondering.
Received my black lamb cwu45 and am happy to report my leather is a normal toj graininess. So, it appears that may have been an isolated incident, curious as to how that may have happened though. Good to hear that Joona is happy with the result of his leather, I was a little worried when I saw the pics, as that it too much grain for me. I'll post pics later when I'm home.edit: update crappy pics [[SPOILER]]
Navy/Tan TOJ0 ordered 7/8. Still waiting on an lamb CWU45 from the same order date.
I guess you avoided the do-lab.
M2Mhttp://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/howtoorder
Looking to sell/trade a grey lamb MDR with these measurements: shoulders 17.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5" midsection 18.1" waist 18.6" body length, front 20.5" body length, back 22.5" sleeve length, from shoulder 23.2" sleeve width @ pit 7.2" sleeve width @ elbow 6.2" sleeve width @ cuff 5.5" This is close to a 46 with shortened length/sleeves. Looking for something close to what would be a stock 47.
Naw.
Two pages ago:
Anyone with a fishtail in San Francisco? I want to order one, but feel I may not get much use of it. I'm also leaning towards a 2011 moto, as that takes advantage of the mtm, if that isn't returning after this clean up run? Thoughts?