or Connect

Posts by Maximus Rex

FWIW, I'm a US 9.5D, and take an UK 8.5E in the 337. For the 348, (Hallam, Lowndes, etc.) I go to a UK 9E, but the 348 is very narrow.
Quote: Originally Posted by KtownGreg BB, Sammy pant, Drakes, C&J, SD Are those C&J Belgraves?
@Mbkoissy (OP): Beautiful SCs!!! Congrats. Technical question: Do you get most of your shoes online/through the mail? I notice you're in Washington DC, which is not exactly a shoe mecca. Skyvalet has a small collection of C&J and EG, but otherwise, nice shoes are not easy to come by. The Neiman's etc. barely carry anything other than corrected grain Gucci & Prada crap... How do you manage sizing? Trial and error?
Honestly, with the rubber sole and odd blue spray-paint effect, they scream "outlet mall bargain bin" or Filene's basement at best. You could probably get away with using them at a club if you're in your 20s, but that's about it, unfortunately.
I'm a 9E in the 348 and an 8.5E in the 337. (US size 9.5D)
Quote: Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. Excellent. Well done. Really like the red gingham with the gray flannel chalk stripe. PRL suit?
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Usually like your style, but not a fan of the white t-shirt...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Wearing my new CEGO cotton knit dress shirt (grandi and rubinelli). Just amazing texture and feel, can't recommend this enough. Love that fabric. I have a few shirts like that. Are they knit or is it considered a wide oxford pattern?
Quote: Originally Posted by MrChris Meeting thursday Nice tie! Maker?