or Connect

Posts by Maximus Rex

Very nice!
AS Herrick?
Cracked: Do you polish them exclusively with Reno? How often? I have the same shoes and like how yours look very much!
+1 for Wilkes. Their sales guys really know how Lobbs fit last-wise. I've found Nieman's to be more hit and miss.
Agreed. I am not a Dover fan either.
Actually, I beg to differ. I've had to call several times with no help at all from the customer service. Still waiting on an email I sent them in Oct.
Cuffs are too large. Won't fit in a blazer, as someone said above...
Who makes your tassel loafers?
Critics have panned Ralph Lauren's designs for the U.S. Olympic team. What do you think? One calls it a cross between English prep school and Mr. Howell on Gilligan's Island... http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/critics-u-opening-ceremony-look-211214822--oly.html
Another epic Conne thread. However, the situation is less complex/manic than it might appear: Conne: Horn-dog 23-year-old. Girl: 30-year-old, rapidly noticing her declining looks and her lack of "pull" on desirable men (ideal targets: 30-35 year old, successful, handsome, confident, etc.); alas, these are squarely focused on women 21-25 who are far prettier and less baggage-encombered than she is. She barely has the attention of one of these guys (the first guy in...