or Connect

Posts by Maximus Rex

AS Herrick?
Cracked: Do you polish them exclusively with Reno? How often? I have the same shoes and like how yours look very much!
+1 for Wilkes. Their sales guys really know how Lobbs fit last-wise. I've found Nieman's to be more hit and miss.
Agreed. I am not a Dover fan either.
Actually, I beg to differ. I've had to call several times with no help at all from the customer service. Still waiting on an email I sent them in Oct.
Cuffs are too large. Won't fit in a blazer, as someone said above...
Who makes your tassel loafers?
Critics have panned Ralph Lauren's designs for the U.S. Olympic team. What do you think? One calls it a cross between English prep school and Mr. Howell on Gilligan's Island... http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/critics-u-opening-ceremony-look-211214822--oly.html
Another epic Conne thread. However, the situation is less complex/manic than it might appear: Conne: Horn-dog 23-year-old. Girl: 30-year-old, rapidly noticing her declining looks and her lack of "pull" on desirable men (ideal targets: 30-35 year old, successful, handsome, confident, etc.); alas, these are squarely focused on women 21-25 who are far prettier and less baggage-encombered than she is. She barely has the attention of one of these guys (the first guy in...
So I find that increasingly, though in the past I have eschewed buying for buying's sake, and definitely understand the value of a hard day's work, over the past decade and a half I see that my appetite for fine clothes and shoes has increased, and my disappointment for things ruined by the unruly spilled cocktail or careless damsel has waned... Has it for YOU, my peers? Do you agree?: My thought is: If a girl spills a glass of bordeaux on my EG suede bals or my...