or Connect

Posts by CJ23

Can anyone tell me what colors of Chromexcel are available for custom boots? I know the use black and navy but are there different colors of brown ? Also do they use No 8 ? Thanks
Hi, looking to sale a pair of RRL Low Straight Raw Rigid in size 30x30. I literally tried them on once today and that is it. They are new without tags. I need to size up one so I'm selling these. I know I do not have a lot feedback here but I have 100% feedback of 182 on eBay. I can use as a reference. I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance. Email me if you are interested and I will try and speed up the pictures. $135 shipped Conus
Hey, can someone tell me what the bizrate coupon is? The other ends tonight so I am looking for this one too. Thanks
Hi, looking for a pair of Rrl Low Straight Rigid in size 31
Looking to sale a new pair of RRL Officer Chinos in size 31x32. They still have the tags on them and I have only tried them on once. I will post pictures soon but PM me if you have any questions. $75 shipped CONUS
Hi, looking to sell this coat. Bought it from Context Clothing for around $500. Perfect condition and only worn twice. It is not cold enough where I live. It has a waxed coated cotton upper that looks pretty cool. I will post pictures of actual coat later on.
Hi, looking for a TOJ Varsity Jacket around a size 48
Hi, looking for a pair of Alden Boots. Jumper, Pitt or similar. In size 9, 9.5 or 10
Hi, looking to sell a pair of Iron Heart 666s. Only worn about 12 hours. PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks
Hi, looking for a small or medium Gitman Vintage Overdyed Army Green Shirt.