or Connect

Posts by CJ23

They look great. It seems every photo I see of Nat Cxl looks a little different. I guess it is the lighting. But yours is what I expected after some wear. Thanks for posting it. You helped me out with my decision.
Yeah, if I knew they would turn out like that then I would definitely go with Natural. Does yours clean up ok ? I have a belt made of natural leather and part of it just looks dirty. I have never really tried to clean it though . I just oil it every once in a while. ........... That would be great if you could post some pictures sometime. Thanks
Thanks guys. I really do not know that much about the different kinds of leathers White's uses but I'm looking for something that will age well and have some distressing after a while. I guess it is called Pull Up leather. I'm looking at both Brow and Natural Chromexcel and also Distressed Brown. Does anyone have any other suggestions or prefer one of the ones I named over the other ? I am looking to build a boot that looks similar to what I posted below. I just do not...
Can anyone tell me what colors of Chromexcel are available for custom boots? I know the use black and navy but are there different colors of brown ? Also do they use No 8 ? Thanks
Hi, looking to sale a pair of RRL Low Straight Raw Rigid in size 30x30. I literally tried them on once today and that is it. They are new without tags. I need to size up one so I'm selling these. I know I do not have a lot feedback here but I have 100% feedback of 182 on eBay. I can use as a reference. I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance. Email me if you are interested and I will try and speed up the pictures. $135 shipped Conus
Hey, can someone tell me what the bizrate coupon is? The other ends tonight so I am looking for this one too. Thanks
Hi, looking for a pair of Rrl Low Straight Rigid in size 31
Looking to sale a new pair of RRL Officer Chinos in size 31x32. They still have the tags on them and I have only tried them on once. I will post pictures soon but PM me if you have any questions. $75 shipped CONUS
Hi, looking to sell this coat. Bought it from Context Clothing for around $500. Perfect condition and only worn twice. It is not cold enough where I live. It has a waxed coated cotton upper that looks pretty cool. I will post pictures of actual coat later on.
Hi, looking for a TOJ Varsity Jacket around a size 48