or Connect

Posts by CJ23

Looking for some RLBL or Blue Label suits in sizes 40S or 40R. Preferably gray or navy.
Yeah, I saw the the Japanese Denim shirt but I also ran across a Japanese Indigo that looked somewhat similar to the Overdyed. It is the only one I've seen close to the OD.http://www.eastdane.com/japanese-indigo-shirt-gitman-vintage/vp/v=1/1575327961.htm?folderID=28578&colorId=12560I did not think of that. It very well could be a sample. He sent it with a Barneys tag but they do not say Gitman on it anywhere. Honestly I can deal with the sizing as long as I don't put on...
That's odd. I suppose Gitman only makes one dark navy like that. The only other one I've seen is the Japanese navy on Eastdane but it seems a little brighter. I do not believe it has been altered but maybe I'm wrong.Also all of the buttons are unraveling before the first wash. Has anyone had any problems with the buttons lately ?
I just bought what I believe to be as a Navy Overdyed Gitman shirt. The tag does not say for sure but it came from Barney's. The seller said it was new and unwashed. Does anyone happen to know if the Navy runs smaller than the olive and black overdyeds ? It fits but seems to be about half a size smaller. All three overdyed that I own are size medium. Thanks
[/SIZELooking to sale a pair of Iron Heart 666S in size 32. They have been chain stitched to a 32 inseam. They have very light wear with really the only noticeable fading is a cuff mark. Looking for $175 shipped Conus. I will post pictures shortly...,, update : just noticed a small loose stitch on the pocket. Shouldn't take five minutes or a couple dollars to fix. Probably just two or three stitches and it will be fine. Included pic.
[/SIZEHi, looking to sell a pair of almost new Samurai 710OG size 32. Worn for around 7 days for only a couple hours each day. No noticeable fading besides a slight cuff mark. I will post pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. Looking for $215 shipped Conus.
Looking to sale a NWT Surface To Air Kings of Leon black leather jacket. Retailed for $1150 but looking for $500 Conus. Consider trade for a large also. $500
Looking to sell a new pair of Samurai 710OG size 31. They are limited editions made from Organic cotton from Japan. I bought a size 32 and decided to keep them instead. I paid $350 so I will sell them for $300 shipped Conus. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
For sale Jack Spade Heavy Oxford shirt. Basically new. Worn for three hours. $50 plus shipping.
For sale is a medium Wings and Horns Red Oxford Shirt. $75 plus shipping.