or Connect

Posts by CJ23

[/SIZELooking to sale a pair of Iron Heart 666S in size 32. They have been chain stitched to a 32 inseam. They have very light wear with really the only noticeable fading is a cuff mark. Looking for $175 shipped Conus. I will post pictures shortly...,, update : just noticed a small loose stitch on the pocket. Shouldn't take five minutes or a couple dollars to fix. Probably just two or three stitches and it will be fine. Included pic.
[/SIZEHi, looking to sell a pair of almost new Samurai 710OG size 32. Worn for around 7 days for only a couple hours each day. No noticeable fading besides a slight cuff mark. I will post pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. Looking for $215 shipped Conus.
Looking to sale a NWT Surface To Air Kings of Leon black leather jacket. Retailed for $1150 but looking for $500 Conus. Consider trade for a large also. $500
Looking to sell a new pair of Samurai 710OG size 31. They are limited editions made from Organic cotton from Japan. I bought a size 32 and decided to keep them instead. I paid $350 so I will sell them for $300 shipped Conus. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
For sale Jack Spade Heavy Oxford shirt. Basically new. Worn for three hours. $50 plus shipping.
For sale is a medium Wings and Horns Red Oxford Shirt. $75 plus shipping.
For sale Medium Wings and Horns Oxford shirt. Let me know if you have any questions. $75 plus shipping
19oz
Want to buy Gitman Vintage Olive Overdyed Shirt In Small Or Medium
WTB Wings and Horns Small or Medium Oxford Shirts