or Connect

Posts by CJ23

Looking to sell a new pair of Samurai 710OG size 31. They are limited editions made from Organic cotton from Japan. I bought a size 32 and decided to keep them instead. I paid $350 so I will sell them for $300 shipped Conus. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
For sale Jack Spade Heavy Oxford shirt. Basically new. Worn for three hours. $50 plus shipping.
For sale is a medium Wings and Horns Red Oxford Shirt. $75 plus shipping.
For sale Medium Wings and Horns Oxford shirt. Let me know if you have any questions. $75 plus shipping
19oz
Want to buy Gitman Vintage Olive Overdyed Shirt In Small Or Medium
WTB Wings and Horns Small or Medium Oxford Shirts
For sale $75 shipped Conus. Retail $250...... Very nice shirt. Brand new Harry Stedman's classically styled '50s shirt is made from soft Supima cotton, grown in the USA and expertly woven in Japan. True to 50s originals they've included a 3-finger button down collar - larger than many of today's decidedly petit offerings - that rolls to give to a strong, traditional look. Paying close attention to shirts of the era, they've done away with a chest pocket, installed a 5...
Hi, I'm looking to sale a pair of Samurai 710 size 31. I just bought these last week. They are brand new and never soaked. Only tried on. $255 shipped Conus
For sale, Samurai 710 size 32 Arcs and red tag. Hot soaked. Only tried on because they are a little too big for me. $225 shipped Conus. Let me know if you have any questions.