or Connect

Posts by sdb5057

I am 24 and got lucky with RE in nyc. I knew someone who had a friend who is a pretty big investor ($100million+ funding).. Anyways, he was looking to branch out into nyc and my contact recommended that I speak with him. After some talking we got together and I guess he saw something in me. I am now his go-to person for nyc deals he or I find. He asks me what he should make the offers for, what kind of income to forecast, my expectations for the future growth of certain...
Honestly, the only way to make real money without risking your future is to use OPM. Bank loans, private investors, whatever. Use that money to make enough profit to pay off the loan/investor and still have cash left. If you properly prepare and shield yourself, even a losing investment wont end up biting you in the wallet. If you can't do that alone, find a business partner who can (and offer sweat equity in return). It's really not too hard so long as you have...
Fine by me. Whatever it costs to make the stain disappear i'll ask for that off. If the stain didn't exist i would have taken it as is, so ya the difference is all.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku Just pay the $20 to have them relined. Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to find a suit that has been worn more than a handful of times with a light colored lining that won't have minor stains on it. Well of course, but it's worth getting at least a decent discount on what I paid..
Quote: Originally Posted by cbbuff It looks like a solid suit in good condition. I'd say that for $200, you did just fine. Always plan on taking any suit to a good tailor. I already sent in an oxxford suit to bhambi's (the tailor and oxxford store itself were amazed at how nice it was). Well worth the money I paid on that one. Back to this brioni: I just found some random stains in the pants lining that was not mentioned in the...
Don't have anything to work with here. I'll try and find a stand of some sort later...
Just got it today. Looks pretty good!
Quote: Originally Posted by jamesbond It's their main label that they've been producing for oh, 20+ years. Chances are that if you paid $200 then that's what it's worth and not much more. Thanks! I just wanted to know. I can't find a half decent suit for that price range in NYC. Might as well go for one of the better quality makers and fix it up if it needs work. For example, right now I am wearing a 4 month old suit I had bought for $450...
I just snagged a Brioni "Roman Style" Roma suit off ebay for $200 even. It is red lettered and red stitched. How old is this thing? I can't find any good info on label history. I am just curious... a $200 Brioni is a $200 Brioni, you know what I mean?
Sure. People need to live, and larger cities tend to survive longer than small ones in terms of economic output and adaptation. Farmland is good too. I am going to be quite honest. I am a real estate agent in NYC, and I worked with my family doing real estate in Florida... Florida got CRUSHED and is still in a huge pit of death. NYC is taking this like a champ, and rents are getting back to normal. I started last year here and people used to moan and cry about...