or Connect

Posts by narcissism

For sale are two limited edition Gitman Bros oxford cloth, popover shirts. I purchased these a few years ago, might have worn the white once and they have been sitting in a drawer ever since. Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 22" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 19" Shoulder to bottom: 27" Gitman White Oxford Popover- $50 SHIPPED CONUS Gitman Blue Oxford Popover- $50 SHIPPED CONUS
I actually found the RL Sandersons at Nordstrom Rack of all places and at $199, I thought they were a great deal!
AE for Ralph Lauren Sanderson wingtip in tan with matching AE Manistee belt:
For sale is NWT pair of RRL Ralph Lauren selvedge, denim jeans. These are rigid jeans, in a beautiful, dark indigo wash. These are tagged a size 32 waist, 34 inseam and the fit is straight leg. Actual measurements: Waist: 34'' Inseam: 34" Front rise: 11'
For sale is NWT pair of RRL selvedge jeans. These are rigid jeans, in a beautiful, dark indigo wash. The color is a little darker than what appears in the picture. These are tagged a size 31 waist, 32 inseam and the fit is straight leg. Please message me if you have any questions and thanks for looking! $140 SHIPPED CONUS
For sale is a beautiful, NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Sierra Motorcycle jacket $795>>$725>>$675 SHIPPED CONUS The leather on this jacket is just phenomenal as it has been distressed/antiqued to give it that perfect, worn in look. The jacket is lined with a quilted, khaki colored lining and features one, leather-lined, inside pocket. This jacket also features leather, lace-up side gussets. The tagged size is XL, but I would say this jacket definitely fits a L as well. Please PM...
For sale is a beautiful, NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Sierra Motorcycle jacket $795 SHIPPED CONUS The leather on this jacket is just phenomenal as it has been distressed/antiqued to give it that perfect, worn in look. The jacket is lined with a quilted, khaki colored lining and features one, leather-lined, inside pocket. This jacket also features leather, lace-up side gussets. The tagged size is XL, but I would say this jacket definitely fits a L as well. Please PM me if you...
For sale is a pretty neat, NWT Ralph Lauren hunting jacket with some cool features - size Medium (Please PM for measurements, questions or additional pics) $295>>>$250 SHIPPED CONUS The shell is made from polyester and features some corduroy and suede leather accents. The jacket is filled with cotton and polyester and lined with a cream/navy/maroon plaid cotton lining. Retail price is $595 Front: 1. Brown corduroy collar with suede leather throat latch. 2. Two chest...
For sale is a pair of black suede Bally loafers, in new, pristine condition with the box and dust bag cover. These come with a rubber sole and are size 11.5 D US. The model name is the Bally Julio loafer and they were purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue. Please PM me if you have any questions or need more pictures. $270>>>$240 SHIPPED CONUS
For sale is a pair of brand new handgrade Crockett & Jones Rosemoor in black calf, size 9.5E UK. The shoes are in pristine condition. Please PM me with any questions or if you need any additional pictures. Here is link to the shoes on the C&J website: http://www.crockettandjones.com/Product/Rosemoor-Black#.Uj8kE9Lqkw4