or Connect

Posts by Moranimal

Selling 2 matching Filson duffle bags in canvas tweed. New with tags Lifetime Filson warranty Rugged bronze zippers Great for travel, hunting, vacation Need these gone as I am moving across the country.
Selling a set of matching brown Filson canvas twill duffle bags. NWT. Have them on eBay for $575 but will sell to SF members for $550 + shipping. These are the Filson large duffle bags in brown #223 EDIT: Price reduction to $500 USD for both bags + shipping
I have two (2) matching large Filson duffle bags in dark brown. They are still in the plastic and brand new. Will sell individually, but would prefer to sell as a package. 1 for $300 or both for $590 - $20 shipping domestically Only selling because I need SCUBA gear! I will accept Cashiers/bank checks or Paypal payments. I am located in the U.S., but will ship internationally.
I have two (2) matching large Filson duffle bags in dark brown. They are still in the plastic and brand new. Will sell individually, but would prefer to sell as a package. 1 for $300 or both for $590 - $20 shipping domestically Only selling because I need SCUBA gear! I will accept Cashiers/bank checks or Paypal payments. I am located in the U.S., but will ship internationally.
That trench is sweet, wish I knew how it fit! EDIT: Sleeves are 2" too long
Super glad i read this thread! I just got a PM from a guy that joined in November, only has 11 posts and most are broken english and the content of the posts is the same about, what he's drinking, and how far he ran today. I've got him on the hook, no payment has been arranged, i've asked for further details about item and a picture. PM me if you want to try to figure something out.
Trojan Magnum Extacy's work alright. More sensative than the regular trojan magnum. I've never had a trojan break so i don't dare wear a different brand. If it ain't broke, don't fix it right?
Looking for a used Filson 223 brown duffel bag.
Are your suits & shirts cut from a roll or do you tailor pre-existing shirts to customers request?