or Connect

Posts by dragon8

I was in a store called Tokyu Department store and came across a shop that sells bespoke shirts. They had certain fabrics on sale for $i6, 200 YEN for 2 shirts. That comes out to roughly $65USD per shirt at he conversion rate.. You had to buy at least 2 shirts to get the special price. They had to call someone to help translate for us but they took measurements and all and said shirts would be ready after March 9. My cousin will be there again for business so he...
Join the club
Sartoria is a different line than Kiton and is owned by Kiton. It is aimed at a younger audience.sorry but never heard of Ede & Ravenscroft.
Sartoria Castangia and Partenopea are two very good brands. It is not the Sartoria you mentioned.Castangia is one of the oldest tailoring houses if not the oldest in Italy. Partenopea was started by ex-Kiton tailors.
Sartorio is a different line by Kiton I believe aimed at a younger crowd. I thought Sartorio was once owned by another prominent tailoring house whose name escapes me. I think the best advice is too visit as many suit boutiques/ places as you can to get an idea of whats there and what you like.
Same to you my friend!
I wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Hope everyone will get what they wished for!
It happens to all shirts so don't feel bad.
Why do you dry clean your shirts?