or Connect

Posts by epoc

All prices include shipping within North America (please pm me for details regarding international rates) All items shipped out from British Columbia, Canada Paypal only, + 4% on top of listed price no returns no trades 1. Takahiro Miyashita The Soloist Double Layered CPO (S) Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 44 cm Pit to Pit: 53 cm Front Length ( top of collar to bottom): 73 cm Back Length (top of collar to bottom): 82 cm Sleeve Length: 62 cm Beautiful iteration of...
Fabulous communication and patience with my Paypal issues. There's never been a proxy who provides postal service updates (if at all) as frequently as Rich does.
Big price drops on both sweaters. Buy for the winter!
Still lots of interest but nobody pulling the trigger. I won't be dropping the price anymore so this price is now firm at 850USD shipped.
price drop to 850.
SOLD PLEASE STOP ASKING.
Price drops. Gitman and Visvim shirt sold.
All prices include shipping within North America (please pm me for details regarding international rates) all items shipped out from british columbia, canada paypal only, + 4% on top of listed price no refunds no exchanges no trades no trades no trades 2. White Mountaineering Jacquard Print Sweater (M) PRICE: $120 Condition: 8/10 (Signs of pilling) Measurements: Pit to Pit: 50 cm Length: 66 cm Shoulder to Shoulder: 44 cm Sleeve Length: 60 cm SOLD Robert...
All items shipped from Vancouver, British Columbia Paypal is the only method of payment I use. Please include 4% with your purchase for fees. All prices are firm and include shipping to North America. Please PM me for shipping prices to International countries. NO TRADES Please PM if you have any questions. ________________________________________________________________ 1. Label Under Construction Cashmere Long Sleeve Fits a size 44/46 Condition: 7.5/10 (There is a...
Items shipped from British Columbia, Canada Paypal ONLY (+4% Please!) 1. Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment Safety Pin Closure Shawl Collar Hooded Coat/Cardigan [1] Condition: 9/10 (Excellent, worn sparingly) Measurements (rough) Total Length: 75 cm Shoulder to Shoulder: 46 cm Pit to Pit: 56 cm Sleeve Length: 64 cm PRICE: 350 SHIPPED Super warm and heavy, all wool and perfect for the upcoming winter. Closed by a large safety pin for a unique kind of closure that is...