or Connect

Posts by epoc

Size S Shoulder to Shoulder: 44 cm Pit to PIt: Approx 52 cm (waffle knit) Sleeve Length: 62 cm Front Length: 74 cm Back Length: 80 cm
Size: S Shoulder to Shoulder: 43 cm Pit to Pit: Approx. 52 cm (waffle detail) Sleeve Length: 61 cm
Price drop! Accepting offers
Measurements: Size: Small (fits like a 46) Shoulder: 44.5 cm Pit to Pit: 51 cm Length: 71 cm Sleeve Length: 65 cm (note: inner layer can be lengthened / tucked)
Size 2 Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 45 cm Pit to Pit: 51 cm Length: 75 cm
Note: This is the thicker fall season version Size: XS Color: Dark Charcoal Measurements: Waist: Fits 28-32 Front Rise: 33cm Inseam: 83 cm Leg Opening: 14 cm
All prices include shipping within North America (please pm me for details regarding international rates) All items shipped out from British Columbia, Canada Paypal only, + 4% on top of listed price no returns no trades 1. Takahiro Miyashita The Soloist Double Layered CPO (S) Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 44 cm Pit to Pit: 53 cm Front Length ( top of collar to bottom): 73 cm Back Length (top of collar to bottom): 82 cm Sleeve Length: 62 cm Beautiful iteration of...
Fabulous communication and patience with my Paypal issues. There's never been a proxy who provides postal service updates (if at all) as frequently as Rich does.
Big price drops on both sweaters. Buy for the winter!
Still lots of interest but nobody pulling the trigger. I won't be dropping the price anymore so this price is now firm at 850USD shipped.