or Connect

Posts by rkny

Hate to see this go, but hiding in a jacket pocket is no way for a watch to spend its life. This watch simply doesn't get the wrist time it deserves. In overall excellent condition. No major dings or scratches. A few strap changing marks on the backs of the lugs and a pinprick here and there on the case. Crystal is perfect, as are the dial and hands. Running strong, but not serviced while in my possession, having sat in the aforementioned coat pocket for a few years,...
Mr. Porter has a similar one, without the chest pockets.
Selling 2 pairs of brand new black Gucci loafers. In Gucci tradition, they are equally dressy and casual. 1. Matte black 2. Semi patent These were tried on only and put back in the Gucci boxes. Chunky dense foam soles. True to size. Marked 10 (Gucci size) but are true 11s. $150 +$10 shipping in the CONUS. Take both pair and shipping is on me. Due to the nature of this sale (travel fundraising!) these will be a final sale barring loss or damage on arrival. I have...
Bought this iPad sleeve from Defy Bags a while ago and carried it a few times before deciding I'm not really a sleeve guy. Nearly new condition. Hand made in Chicago from robust but pliable Horween leather. Amazing quality. Fits an iPad 2/3/4 with a smart cover snugly. It will fit an Air but there will be lots of extra room. $170 retail. $100 $75. $5 shipping CONUS. Note, these are stock photos.
Looks like the holy trinity of briefcase colors has been officially broken (non-twill versions not withstanding). There is now a "navy" 256 and padded computer available for pre order at filson.com. http://www.filson.com/images/products/enlarge/70256-main-410.jpg
Brand new with tags. Measures 14"L x 5"W x 13"H. A really nice camo pattern, unlike so many crappy camo bags out there. Padded laptop divider. Tons of inner organizer pockets. Reinforced faux leather bottom. Matching removable shoulder pad. A lot of bag for a little coin.
Selling a brand new Jack Spade Waxwear Survey bag. Retail is $425. This is an awesome waxwear bag in black with a dark greenish/brown interior. Back pocket with magnet embedded in the fabric. Two roomy USEABLE side pockets (take note Filson!). Front zip pocket with organizer pockets. Huge main compartment with back wall zip pocket and separate laptop slot. Top rain flap. Removable shoulder strap with nickel plated hardware. Awesome bridle leather carry straps and wrap...
Selling a brand new Jack Spade Survey bag. Retail is $425. This is an awesome waxwear bag in black with a dark greenish/brown interior. Back pocket with magnet embedded in the fabric. Two roomy USEABLE side pockets (take note Filson!). Front zip pocket with organizer pockets. Huge main compartment with back wall zip pocket and separate laptop slot. Top rain flap. Removable shoulder strap with nickel plated hardware. Awesome bridle leather carry straps and wrap...
Selling a lightly used Porter Heat messenger. This bag will cost you $300+ new with shipping from Japan. This is the smaller version of the 2 Heat model messengers, measuring 12" wide. It's a great size for a city bag. I bought it last year, decided it wasn't for me, then sold it. A week after selling it, the buyer decided it wasn't for him either, so I took it back, only to find out the buyer had removed the flashlight from the zipper pull and bent the slider. (The...
Just to update my recent review of the Tin Cloth Briefcase, 2 days into owning it, the flimsy interior continues to frustrate. After comparing my bag to a co-worker's twill version, his interior dividers are made of the 22oz twill, providing excellent support for things in the bag. The dividers of the tin cloth version are the same 12oz cloth as the rest of the bag. Though the interior is a lovely shade of green, it's just too thin to be of any use. I called Filson to...