or Connect

Posts by jcmeyer

Looking good all! Finally cold enough.
Yeah, I think beyond the pattern (and maybe the fabric, tough to tell), it's just really hard to do a shawl collar under a suit jacket or sport coat. Field jacket yes.Fit is impeccable as always, though!
Yes it is! Hard to beat at that price, but like I said I did need to do a bit of work to it before it was good to go.If I remember correctly, the length on it is 28" down the back and the shoulders are 16.5" - so those two measurements were all that mattered before bringing it in to the tailor.
Thanks, Crat! Happy thanksgiving everyone; I've had a lot of scotch already and the in-laws have never been more entertaining.
Same here. I'm 5'5" 130lbs and XS from Uniqlo has caused me to fling large piles of cash in their direction. This fit is almost all Uniqlo: sweater, jeans, and blazer (I had the sleeves shortened, the sides taken in, and different buttons put on).AMEN. Socks are the worst. H&M almost always has a smaller size but the colors and options are generally limited. I've bought women's before, will probably need to do that again sometime soon.Other stuff that works for me:Jcrew XS...
Thanks Chulillo! The jeans are selvage denim so the fabric is extremely stiff and therefor the cuffs stay put, hugging close enough to the leg that they don't look too bulky. Otherwise I agree it's a tough thing to get right.
Looking good, all!Old Rag & Bone cardigan in Golden Gate Park. [[SPOILER]]
Good morning! I have no idea yet how to deal with silk squares but I likes the new wool tie sooo.... boom.
Jeahbrah! Nice win, SB.