or Connect

Posts by Cotillion

Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Do you consider Don an Objectivist? Bert Cooper definitely is...
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ^trolling? With William Burroughs, Noam Chomsky and John Grisham picks I would hope its a troll and not serious lol
Not going to give a boring "invest it" answer since this is make believe: I would spend the entire million on traveling around the world, seeing every single last place on Earth I have always wanted to see. From scenic views in the Himalayas near Tibet and Nepal to visiting Bora Bora the million would go entirely to experiences in exotic locations. I would see the Taj Mahal and take a riverboat down the Amazon. I would get drunk in Luxembourg with the Gnomes of Zurich...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 You mind telling me where else I can find that storyline? The Fed that approaches Mrs. Schroooder with her younger picture last episode and then ends up banging Nucky's ex-girlfriend doggy style?
Quote: Originally Posted by EZETHATSME ^ What's your favorite Pynchon, Cotillion? EZ At the moment its Against the Day because I am in the middle of reading it and need to find time to finish it. =)
Fyodor Dostoevsky Franz Kafka Hermann Hesse Thomas Pynchon Neal Stephenson
Bagels. NYC bagels are best in the world. The water boils the best flavor in some weird mystical way.
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent Quick note: UCLA and Berkeley are really the same in terms of admission requirements... Berkeley's historic prestige and far stronger grad departments are what I assume give it the edge outside of Cali? One thing to keep in mind about transferring to either UCLA or Berkeley from a 4 yr university is that transfer priority is given to community college transfer students over students at other 4...
I should add that I just discovered a minor stain on the Kiton jacket pictured below and I will have to take it to dry cleaners to see if it will come out:
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku Size? It is tagged at '60' which I am assuming is European. It feels like maybe 44-46 but I am not an expert on that. Quote: Originally Posted by rayxlui Can I call dibs if it's 38-40R Sorry but 40 is also my size