or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Cotillion

Acorn makes tartan but not in colors you want: http://www.acornfabrics.com/tartans36.html
APK. Here is your first post. It is a strawman. You clearly misinterpreted my first post in this thread: Quote: Originally Posted by APK You invalidate anything you have to say about skipping breakfast being unhealthy when you're advocating regularly advocating bagels as part of that meal (or any meal, for that matter). After this you went on about how unhealthy bagels are, cheers good for you. Its a strawman though since all I originally...
Quote: Originally Posted by APK You sound like one of those people who thinks that eating healthy = lots of carrots, water and despair. Nope. Just someone that doesn't make every choice for eating based on what is the absolute most healthy option. I generally eat healthy and basically don't care what you or anyone else says is "the healthiest breakfast". I love eating bagels and bacon, end of story. I never stated my choice of breakfast foods...
Life is Beautiful
Quote: Originally Posted by APK Bagels are about as nutritionally useless a food as you can find. People think because bagels are low in fat that they're "healthy." That's even after they slather it with cream cheese. Even a plain bagel is junk. Satiety from a bagel is low, so you're basically downing an insulin spike that's going to leave you feeling hungry an hour later. Meh. Bagels don't need to be super healthy like a salmon and a salad....
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I don't know if MC is full of those types of dudes who would smoke your weed, not inhale, and then criticize you for being 'a drug addict' or launch tirades against abortion at the tender age of 19 while wearing a fedora and a tie clip, but the SW+D version of MC is so much better looking than MC does MC. I may be a noob but this condescending post looks like a poor attempt at trolling.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto Don't think it's wrong, but kind of a waste of time IMO. If I go anywhere it's for a purpose and some sort of outcome. To each his own I guess. But browsing does have a purpose and a desired outcome in many cases: to gather knowledge and information.
Today was a day of near misses. Found a DB Blue striped Zegna Napoli Couture jacket. Then went hunting for the pants. Found the pants. Yay! But then examined the items and found serious wear all over. Nothing extreme but a lot of scuffed fabric on lapels, cuffs etc made it look "very worn" sadly. At least it was way too big anyway. Found a few ties (sulka, some vintage labels, and a hermes) but they were all damaged and in very poor condition. Also a few would have been...
Quote: Originally Posted by APK You invalidate anything you have to say about skipping breakfast being unhealthy when you're advocating regularly advocating bagels as part of that meal (or any meal, for that matter). How exactly are bagels unhealthy? They are healthier than bread (toast, french toast etc) per serving so not sure what your issue with bagels is. The only thing about health I mentioned was eating 2 hours before bed or not and...
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 Most people aren't hungry in the morning because they pig out before they go to sleep. THIS is the reason more people who don't eat breakfast are overweight. My 2c This. I've heard its healthiest to not eat anything at least 2 hours before sleeping. If you maintain this pattern Breakfast is essential in the mornings. I love bacon and bagels so I love breakfast. Can't imagine going without it. How can...
New Posts  All Forums: