or Connect

Posts by Cotillion

What an awful pick for a World Cup. Qatar had by far the weakest bid of any country in 2018 or 2022 but, they have buckets of oil money to pay off the FIFA voters. Wall Street Journal speculated that Qatar payed 80 million of debt for the Argentinian Football Association although of course Grondona denied any payoff. Qatar has never qualified for a WC and never hosted a major sporting event. They have to build an entirely new infrastructure, anywhere outside and not air...
Quote: Originally Posted by Vecna This is my personal opinion and is based on my experience. "Business casual" is certainly more formal than casual. The thing about jeans and a polo is that it is absolutely casual (and plain). I think the dress ranges from chinos and a polo (which is pushing the minimum) upwards to just below a suit (that being a blazer/OCBD/optional tie). Thats why I first asked if he is interviewing in Cali. In my opinion...
California? Business casual in Cali for tech companies is usually the range from polo shirt+nice jeans to button down + odd trousers (usually chinos).
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Since when is this SF approved? They are SW+D SF approved.
-high school letterman jackets without the 'varsity' letters selling for hundreds of dollars+ -'fashion forward' leather jackets that look like overly affected bdsm wear
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Ibdt Irish Beer Drinking Team? acronym speak is confusing.
Acorn makes tartan but not in colors you want: http://www.acornfabrics.com/tartans36.html
APK. Here is your first post. It is a strawman. You clearly misinterpreted my first post in this thread: Quote: Originally Posted by APK You invalidate anything you have to say about skipping breakfast being unhealthy when you're advocating regularly advocating bagels as part of that meal (or any meal, for that matter). After this you went on about how unhealthy bagels are, cheers good for you. Its a strawman though since all I originally...
Quote: Originally Posted by APK You sound like one of those people who thinks that eating healthy = lots of carrots, water and despair. Nope. Just someone that doesn't make every choice for eating based on what is the absolute most healthy option. I generally eat healthy and basically don't care what you or anyone else says is "the healthiest breakfast". I love eating bagels and bacon, end of story. I never stated my choice of breakfast foods...
Life is Beautiful