or Connect

Posts by Cotillion

Quote: Originally Posted by sartorialism Shame on all of you. QFT This whole situation is a mess. Young dudes need to learn to not do stupid things like date girls living with their "ex" boyfriends. The girl clearly made a mess of her own life and 26 year old rapper dude is also clueless. All in all, just a smorgasbord of bad decision making all around. No offense to OP but just dump the broad, you'll be much happier in the long run...
Quote: Originally Posted by XeF4 Just to see what its like pretty much. I have heard people tell stories about live changing relevations etc and have also heard that its just a bunch of hippies smoking pot and burning shit out in the middle of bum-fuck egypt. What kind of drugs were the people on who said they had life changing revelations?
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn What's the deal with this? So much friggin hype over a ghetto looking Lord of the Rings (which I didn't like either). Are the books THAT good? It IS fantasy after all heh.... Yes the books are really that good and this show is not more hyped than anything else HBO does. Boardwalk Empire was more hyped than Thrones for sure. I usually do not read fantasy at all , my favorite authors being people like...
Did he ask you first to be a reference?
Quote: Originally Posted by XeF4 I don't do drugs Then why would you go to Burning Man?
"what is work? Work is of two kinds: first, altering the position of matter at or near the earth's surface relatively to other such matter; second, telling other people to do so. The first kind is unpleasant and ill paid; the second is pleasant and highly paid. The second kind is capable of indefinite extension: there are not only those who give orders, but those who give advice as to what orders should be given. Usually two opposite kinds of advice are given...
I like Macallan myself.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I was told by one prominent San Francisco SF'er that the cafe is reserved for "pussies who can't handle being told what to eat" at the tasting menu downstairs. The cafe is a better deal than CP itself. Personally CP is not my favorite Berkeley/Oakland restaurant.
I can relate to many of the comments in this thread. I had heard bad things about Ebay's rules changes in 2008 when some friends told me to never sell on Ebay again. Those rules changed Ebay from being relatively easily for dishonest sellers to hustle buyers (which was a problem) to being heavily weighted to give dishonest buyers the ability to easily hustle honest sellers (which has since become a big problem). Needless to say last year I ignored advice I put up...
I found a few small things today while out. A John Varvatos sports shirt with two pockets (looks a little Westerny without being too western). Two nice wool sweater vests one of which was a nice brown Orvis the other a grey older looking vintage Robert Bruce. Finally a real country style looking wool Samuelsohn sport coat. Good for vintage look. Should be getting camera back soon to post pics.