or Connect

Posts by Cotillion

C'mon Washington, you can beat those pesky Tar Heels!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by venessian +1. I can't stand Florida. So bummed today. This SDSU-Temple OT is great. Yeah, next year is UCLA's year! yay! SDSU wins in double overtime, great game And I agree, UCLA looks strong for next year.
My favs: chase and status- Saxon Black Sun Empire- hypersun
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent They got like 7-0'ed to end the game after being tied for literally 37 minutes. Ya that was disappointing. Florida seems to have UCLA's number last few years. At least a lot of young players will make a strong team next year. SDSU and Temple in overtime is exciting.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal WTF? Beyond psycd for this. Pins and needles. Faber is going to blast that fool. Crop cop by KO (Pride never die!). Nate will dominate. Miller by tko. Even the undercard is very, very solid with a lot of interesting fights. Good to hear. Im only a casual MMA fan so wasn't familiar with most of the undercard fighters. I like even matches and interesting matches so im hoping no one will dominate.
Quote: Originally Posted by Strombollii Somewhat thread-appropriate, somewhat humorous: http://totalfratmove.com/tsm-wall ^today's sign the Apocalypse is upon us.
Is anyone excited about any of the other main card fights? CroCop-Schaub seems kind of interesting but CroCop is past his prime for sure. The Faber-Wineland fight seems like it could produce a fun fight to watch. Not too excited about the others though. This card doesn't seem as strong as others. And why the heck is Strikeforce spreading their first round heavyweight tournaments matches over soo many months?
I am amped about UCLA-Florida Go Pac-10!!!!!!
ya if you just study and do well on your LSATs. Thats whats important. Many law students I've known were not "pre-law" in undergrad. Just spend enough time studying for the LSATs and get a good score.
You should check out the book Dressing the Man by Alan Flusser