or Connect

Posts by Cotillion

Quote: Originally Posted by Sesame Seed I'd take your losing teams except for Kentucky and Richmond. Ya I don't pick teams based on favorites or popular teams but who I am rooting for to win mostly.
My Sweet-16 picks (influenced by who I want to win as much as who I believe is strongest): OSU > Kentucky Marquette > UNC Arizona > Duke SDSU > UConn BYU > Florida Wisc > Butler VCU > Flor St Kansas > Rich
Quote: Originally Posted by rekushi Wolfram Alpha Wolfram Alpha is awesome. I like Mathematica too.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheIdler Um, the ref wasn't counting slow. He moved his arm four times and then called a violation. ESPN clocked it at clearly under five seconds. They blew tons of other calls in this game--for both sides--but how the hell do you screw up your own count? Well it appears to me that he was in the process of calling the 5th second. It is close call (it looks to me like it was called on 4.5 - 4.75 seconds). I think...
Quote: Originally Posted by TheIdler Just saw the Arizona-Texas game, and boy did the refs blow things yet again. The worst was calling a five-second violation after...four seconds. Actually if you look at the replay it really was a full 5 seconds even if the ref was counting slow although Texas probably should have received the timeout. Still, I wouldn't say the refs won that game. Texas had plenty of chances at the end to both in bound the...
Trump is just playing up to the Birthers. The State of Hawai'i already proved Obama was born there. This is either a smart political play from Trump or a really silly move. Who knows.
Well this card was fun to watch. I am not too surprised Cro Cop lost but that was a shame. Was rooting for the old Pride hero. And wow, Jon Jones was on fire against Rua. Like many of you mentioned Rua was obviously not at his best and I agree a drop to Middleweight would be good for him it seems if he wants to continue. Also I was surprised that Rashad was so quick to agree to a fight against his teammate although I totally agree that Jones would probably beat...
Quote: Originally Posted by v.freeman Pretty sure V won't come back next season (based on their ratings and what happened in the finale). It's a shame, I liked the show. And Laura Vandervoort sure was easy on the eyes. They should not cancel the show solely for this reason.
wow! Nice finish for Arizona after Texas come back. Great end to that game!
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay Washington had plenty of chances at the end that they squandered. Disappointing. Indeed. Just like Michigan, Michigan really had some chances at the end especially on that very last play, poor decision making cost them. Im on to root for the final Pac-10 team Arizona over Texas.