or Connect

Posts by 604Coast

You could ask him how he feels about Hugo Boss suits. That should be fairly telling.
Glad the suit is too small, my wallet thanks you.
I have that exact pair I think, along with another silver framed modified aviator from MJ. Great glasses, high quality polarized lenses.
Glad I got out right after the game when things were just starting to be lit on fire. These aren't fans, these are morons looking for a 'cover' to do smallminded things.
Wish I could somehow justify $100 on a tie...very nice quality items!
Wish the website was in English...they could get a lot more business that way I would imagine. I'd drop a couple thousand anyway.
5 miles at a scarily slow 8'48" pace. Really dropped off the last 1.5 miles. Amazing how much endurance I lost when a tweaked SI joint sidelined me for 2 weeks.
TTT
I just ordered 6 CT shirts last night, 3 of which being the tailored fit white poplin. Post some fit pics and what size you ordered if possible! And to answer your question poplin refers to: strong fabric produced by the rib variation of the plain weave and characterized by fine, closely spaced, crosswise ribs. It is made with heavier filling yarns and a greater number of warp yarns and is similar to broadcloth, which has even finer, more closely spaced ribs.
I wear double cuffs exclusively with monogram engraved cufflinks.