or Connect

Posts by 604Coast

I agree, I would imagine it'd be quite difficult to reconstruct the jacket in that way. I'm not sure if this was just a manufacturing error or if the entire line is cut this way.
Great seller, buy without hesitation.
This is a new OTR suit, which I can only assume hasn't been altered since leaving the factory. Would you say this needs to be sent back? I do not have an abnormally long neck, I've never had this issue with any other OTR suit jacket.
Currently sporting these Maui Jim Akoni's: I wear MJs exclusively, these Akoni's are made in Italy and they have beautiful optics with polarization and UV protection obviously.
Good afternoon gentlemen, I recently purchased a suit online from one of our affiliates. The measurements seemed to be a perfect fit for me on the website and I was tired of looking for a solid navy canvassed suit for under a certain pricepoint. Below I'll post a few pics detailing what is a strange fitment issue. I have sent an email to the vendor to get his input as to whether or not I should exchange the suit or simply bring it to a tailor to rectify. Looking for...
I use Skull Candy earbuds very similar to these: http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-INK...8785509&sr=8-1 They cancel noise quite well, and I use them running with no issues falling out except for on ultra long 10+ mile runs when they get REALLY wet from sweat. Mine also have a little slider on the cord to control volume which I find handy while running instead of trying to use sweaty fingers on the iPod scrollwheel. EDIT: I also put them through the washing machine once...
Is the Regent Custom Fit a slim cut? I'm a drop 8 roughly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Flartchy Please post a photo of an average-sized, non-skinny woman, say size 10-12, looking good in a suit. (The average size for women in the US is actually 14.) I rest my case. Srsly?
Pleats can't be really taken out without major surgery, correct? That's what I've read which is saving my wallet from that suit.
Personally, I'd find that very strange to see. Yes a tie hangs in the way sometimes, but if you're moving at all it'll expose you're wearing a very strange shirt.