or Connect

Posts by bigbucky

Website request: Panta alert when new pants are released. Man, sold out in hours. Either that or Ed needs to ramp up production. I don't think we've come close to the consumer saturation point yet.
U.c.b.d.?
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Yes, they have a department at Turnbull & Asser @ 9633 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, 90210 (310) 550 7600 cool thanks!
My vote for TTO. Dressed as a gentleman, with just enough of the wolfman underneath to keep the ladies on their toes.
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow There's a C&J store in Beverly Hills. Check it out. Thanks, I didn't see BH on the C&J website and google was no help. Do you have any more info?
If you are OCD like me you can use Multilinks or Snaplinks with firefox to open all images at once. That and ctrl-tab makes it much easier to browse.
Anyone know where I can get quality shoes (EG, C&J, Vass, etc) in Southern California? I hate the idea of buying online without trying them on.
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast! Yeah, Brick killed a guy with a trident