or Connect

Posts by bigbucky

Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Doc perscribed me Synthroid and I'm hoping this will give me a bit more energy Depends how low your numbers were. If they were just mildly low you might not see much of an effect.
I 2nd suggestion to use Etsy. You can submit it for bids.
Suit looks good. That knot is as big as your lapel though.
Thanks, I had seen the term divot but didn't know what it meant.
I frequently get these horizontal creases on the shoulder when I try on suits. I am a 42R and otherwise the suit seems to fit. Also I get horizontal creases in between my shoulder blades. Are these things that can be corrected by a tailor?
I think it works! The advice I heard, that seems to work well for me, is if you are matching patterns make sure they are of different sizes. And usually the tie should have bigger pattern, as in your example. Matching patterns of the same size is master's level with bigger chance of failure.
Means F you. I think it's a derivative of Go-to-Hell Pants.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ataturk Making the fabric stiff causes it to abrade faster, for obvious reasons. As to whether starch causes some kind of subatomic instability in cotton, or whatever, I have no idea. This is the first rational explanation I've seen. But I still suspect the effect is minimal compared to the warnings I've seen written on this forum. Quote: Originally Posted by stubloom l'll admit that I haven't, as...
I see this repeated all the time but never with any real evidence. They are just carbohydrates, how are they causing so much damage? Someone once had a shirt wear out quickly and blamed it on starch when it could have been bad dry cleaning, hot water laundering, or any number of other things that are probably associated with "heavy starch". I call shenanigans. In fact, the starch molecules actually coat the cotton fibers and prevent them from wearing out too quickly. ...
Someone's getting his Halloween shopping done early this year! 1) Persian nightclub owner 2) Step-father with boundary issues 3) Stupid Sexy Flanders