or Connect

Posts by bigbucky

Foo shall get his wallet My faith in humanity is restored Of course, "on second thought, I think I'll go with the light green one"
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal In other words.... you will have to wait and see and that is pretty much what the original SA said. And this after the whole incident was blown up over multiple boards and more than one person likely contacted them. I would bet dollars to donuts that, considering how -umm. thick? bullheaded? obtuse, yes obtuse is the word-, how obtuse you are online ...
Quote: Originally Posted by F. Corbera Few will be surprised if even more members follow this path since a business based in what you truly find interesting is deeply satisfying if you can pull it off. Not to be a downer but once you start getting paid to do it, it's a job; no matter how much you like the subject. There are many people who ruined a perfectly good hobby by trying to get it to pay for itself.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi eBay, seconds and factory shop buyers are not The market Lobb is targeting. And yet that is who they are selling to. How many of these shoes can people who actually live in Northhampton really need? The only people "diminishing" the Lobb brand is Lobb when they sold seconds with their name on them. They can't have it both ways.
what's the leg opening on #4?
What they are trying to say is you won't find many quality (goodyear welted, non-corrected grain leather, etc) shoes at that price point. The SF-approved entry level shoe is Allen Edmonds, which you might find close to that on sale or here on B&S. Search is your friend.
That's ridiculous. If they are so worried about people selling their seconds on Ebay they should stop selling seconds. Trying to police what people do with a shoe after you've sold it to them is ridiculous. In reality it's a way to get people started on JLs. I'm sure there are many people who started with seconds and moved up when they started making more money.
Step 1: Befriend an Ewok
Sorry to hear about the bag Dron. I'm a doc who specializes in IBD so for once I'm qualified to comment on SF. It's always tough adjusting to a stoma, especially when you are young. But there are lots of people just like you out there with one, you would never know. +1 on support group. In the US the CCFA is the one I work with most. They are great. There a ton of ostomy supplies out there. Not all stoma nurses are always up to date on this stuff. You might be...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH This thread is like the blind leading the blind. +1