or Connect

Posts by bigbucky

Quote: Originally Posted by PTWilliams The 1936 Olympic pin is not a Nazi pin You are technically right but when people hear '36 Olympics they think Nazi Olympics. Like if I said I was a big fan of "Triumph of the Will". Cinematography might not be the first thing people think of.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker CSI : SF, obviously. Someone on here has to have access to a scanning electron microscope.
Arid smell? Really? Ok, whatever. But if you burn plastic it gives off an acrid smell
Hipsters only wear LV ironically.
Nothing like some Nazi paraphernalia for adding that touch of sprezz to an outfit. On an unrelated note, does anyone know where I can find some Tuskegee experiment tie clips?
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 I burn a portion of the shirt. Polyester, being man-made, will give off an arid smell. You mean acrid
That is amazing. Sewing or knitting is something I could imagine trying at some point. Shoemaking is so beyond my imagination. Who would think there were amateur cobblers?
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy For some reason, this thread is making me feel angry. anyone responding seriously to OP is just an enabler
I would also rec Isaia or Zegna which you should be able to get on sale for around $1000. In all honesty I have to agree that Holdfast has been the most help to you so far. If you want to buy a Boss or Armani your free to do so but you are not going to get much information from this forum. Look through some of the threads already posted on this topic first.
From now on all of Foo's posts shall be read in that voice.