or Connect

Posts by bigbucky

Actually the opposite. I didn't say he looked good.
People are responding like they've never seen pics of Foo before. That's how he's always looked.
ZOMG! He's a tailor not a magicianEdit: but seriously, keep checking B&S and the bay. All the same stuff comes up over and over. You'll find something in your size and it will be much easier to tailor it to fit you well.
+10000 Despos! This is what makes SF great
The classic suede chukka. Only tried on once. -Leydon last -Size 9D Will ship to CONUS with original shoe bags and box
I think I see what you mean. The bottom angles upwards from back to front.Thanks, I agree I should open up the quarters a little??A man's got to have standardsI think I have more square shoulders so a sloped natural look may not work. Thanks for all the advice. I was thinking of trying Chan but maybe I'll give it another shot at tweaking this fit.
Hmmm, then can one of the tailors help me out on what is the difference between my jacket: which looks very boxy to me and something from PG which looks much more fitted and stylish Is it just more of a softening of the shoulders and more waist suppression?
How is this done? Seems like all my trousers are like this. Do they just take in the extra material at the seams? Is it due to my stance?
Actually it is better for people with flat arches. They're flat because those muscles aren't being used. Those sneakers with 2" of foam may feel comfy but they are killing your feet. The arch of your foot was designed as a spring. Encasing it in foam is like keeping your arm in a cast and wondering why it's so weak.Sorry for derailing the thread
My first MTM and I'm really depressed. Got a sportcoat and pants from MyTailor and the Joe was great but just doesn't look the way I thought it would. Caveats: I know i have a dropped right shoulder and that probably makes the fit harder. Also the shirt sleeves are too long. The things I'm most concerned with are all the wrinkles in the pants and the dimples in the SC shoulders. I suspect the wrinkles in the back of the SC are due to that dropped shoulder. Overall it...