or Connect

Posts by bigbucky

Great looking suit in grey w/ blue and white stripe, fabric from Dunhill 3 button, notch lapel, single vent, partially lined back pants are flat front Chest 21.5 Waist 19 Shoulder 20 BOC 30.5 Sleeve 26 Waist 18" Inseam 32.5" Outseam 43" with 3" that can be let out Rise 11" Leg Opening 8.5" Shipping to CONUS included
MTO Sportcoat from Hemrajani with Holland & Sherry lightweight charcoal herringbone. Double vented, two button. Chest 21 Waist 19 Shoulder 19 BOC 29.5 Sleeve 25 Shipping to CONUS included
Classic Vintage Tuxedo from Gieves before they became Gieves and Hawkes. Very good condition. Great handwork and details. Peak grosgrain lapels, single button, silk buttons, ventless, jetted pockets. All the SF-approved details. Trousers are double pleated and have fishback with buttons for your braces! Chest 22.5 Waist 21.5 Shoulder 18.5 BOC 29 Sleeve 24.5 Waist 19.5" Inseam 31" Outseam 43" with 2" that can be let out Rise 15" Leg Opening 9" Shipping to CONUS...
Great flannel pants from Howard Yount in grey flannel. These are 100's flannel from VBC. Curtained waistband. Great pants. They have been hemmed and waist was taken in. Originally size 36 but have been tailored. Please see measurements below. Waist 18" Inseam 30.25" Outseam 40.75" Rise 10.5" Leg Opening 8.5" http://www.howardyount.com/collections/pants/products/vbc-super-100s-winter-flannel-mid-gray
Classic Shell loafers from C&J in burgundy on Last 325. Only worn a couple times. Originally over $660. Get them in time for summer. There is a little variation in color in the hides that were used. It is mainly on the sides of the shoes and I tried to capture it in the pictures. There is also a heel pad in one that can be easily removed. Shipping to CONUS Included
Classic Alden longwings in shell. Beautiful shoes in great condition. Toe taps can be removed. Ships with Alden shoe bags and box. Shipping to CONUS included
Classic Calfskin Dress Belts from Brooks Brothers Stitched edges, nickel-plated brass buckles Size 34 Minimal creasing at center hole $70 each or $120 for both incl US Shipping Internationl buyers PM me for shipping costs
That is the easier solution but I would know they were still there. It's like painting behind the radiator. I guess I'll keep looking.
I'm looking at a tuxedo I really like but it has flapped pockets. Can I just take a seam ripper to it and remove the flap? Better left to a tailor?
A little late, but any deets on this jacket Rob? I've been looking for something like this for awhile.