Posts by twdawson

Price Drop
 You're probably right. I actually did find a pair in my size but it's more expensive, so figured i'd give alteration some thought. In that vein – IC: M.A+ Raw Silk 5-pocket, Black, sz 46, excellent condition. PM for more info One of Amadei's classic fabrics... soft but textured with luxurious handfeel, rare to see in black. Bought from the owner of Sartorialoft. Only selling as i found another pair in non-black that matches my wardrobe better.... Similar pic from...
Thanks @Lohikaarme. I found waistband/backside pics of a similar pair if it helps get a better idea...   Mostly worried about the alteration messing with pockets etc    
Has anyone ever taken-in the waist on M.A+ 5-pockets? Interested in a pair i found online, but it's a size too big. Just wondering if i can alter them without ruining the silhouette/proportions etc... BTW – (New/Unworn) Forme coat below for $550 shipped w/in North America. Tired of Grailed flakers. A steal really...
Price Drop + shipped w/in North America.
Price Drop
Serious offers welcome
 @Noctone – ONE WORD: LAYER!  
 Mid-weight but substantial – fwiw i bought the coat for a NYC Fall/Winter and it would've definitely been warm enough. & thanks @DeadBoy. Personal preference of course, but at the time i actually bought this over the available pure wool (Wool/Angora) iteration. I found the Hemp/Cotton fibers really provided a nice bit of structure in comparison, with the blend of Wool still making it quite soft and comfortable etc.
Hey all... not sure how much love Forme gets around here (i think her work is severely underrated), but i'm selling a F/W coat if anyone's interested – Done in a really unique Hemp/Wool/Cotton fabric + New/Unworn.   More info & pics in sig. / serious offers welcome –