or Connect

Posts by odiv

Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Film Noir Buff. Go to "The Wardrobe" and click on "When Bespoke Dreams Go Wrong," or whatever it is called. Been looking around and can't seem to find their pics thread(s). Do they not have one?
Quote: Originally Posted by Vecna You really only want about a centimeter of cuff. It looks like you need that lengthened by 2cm. Just measure how much cuff is showing and you should be ok. I think your sleeves might be a smidge long anyway, in which case you wouldn't need to lengthen the jacket as much. Thanks for the answer. Now I'm really in trouble. These are 32/33 sleeves and pretty much everything else I own is 34/35 (generic L). This...
So I posted this in WAYWN, but I'm still not sure how far to take these sleeves out. Right now, when my arms are at my sides, the sleeves go to where my wrist bends. Should I post another pic without the shirt? Maybe a few (or video) with my wrist at different angles? There are no men's tailors here, so I basically have to tell the seamstress exactly what I want.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Sick shoes, PG. Lovely.. Is that the Spoo pose? I'm sure I don't know what you mean. But yeah, thanks for the feedback, guys. Sleeves are definitely too short. I'll try to get them to the wrist joint, then figure out what length that is so I can make sure I stick to it with future jackets. Also have to try to take my pics during the little amount of sunlight we have so I don't have to use flash and...
Photography and posing still need work. I think I might have to find a tripod like Mike. Just got this suit in the mail. Generally like the fit better than my previous, but it still has issues. Sleeves too short? I'm thinking I should have them taken out a bit, but I'm not sure how much. I've got the opposite problem with my other suits. I'm aware the shirt lapels shouldn't be out. I need to get some new shirts and I'm acquiring them slowly. No idea...
Oh man, I'm glad you posted. I was going to buy these from some other guy, but his were only 10000% authentic. Close one.
Yeah, sorry about the tie. I took the photos tonight after work and didn't look at them until after I was out of the suit. I should probably avoid posting a picture here with stuff even I can see is wrong. I agree, the suit could be tighter in the waist and the sleeves should be shorter. Any other ideas on the fit? I'll have another couple suits to try here soon, so we'll see how those go. Thanks for the comments.
Quote: Originally Posted by porcelain monkey I would not wear that shirt with a suit of any kind. The problems with the suit you have are that the colors and pattens are too similar. With that tie, switch to a light blue shirt. Yeah, after looking at it for a bit it was clear that I shouldn't be wearing them together. So much so that I'm not sure why I posted it in the first place. Thanks. We'll see how it goes with gray, but maybe you're...
Wore my 3-piece today. I need to work on my photography... and my four in hand.