or Connect

Posts by Psydelik

Does anyone have any experience with blanc & noir hoodies? I'm thinking of copping one as they look sweet. http://www.rodengray.com/shop/Fleece...variantid=3147
Quote: Originally Posted by TotesMcGotes Are the hoodies available at Roden Gray the classic or slim fit? and how does W+H sizing usually run, tts? The loop terry hoodies are a little roomier than the tiger fleece hoodies. All the tiger fleece that are available at RG are ultra slim. I'm an L in the loop terry, but an XL in the tiger fleece. Wings + Horns runs small 90% of the time, with the chinos and the cashmere sweaters being the exceptions...
Quote: Originally Posted by clarksdb Few questions after getting my skinny guy 32 deep indigo: 1) The fit seems really nice to me though for some reason the leg opening seems a bit big. Can I wear them for months and then think about tapering them so the leg opening is smaller like 510? 2) When cuffing should i do a double or just one big cuff? What is recommended? In Jay's posts the first post seems a single cuff while the second post looks...
Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide its a w/h, like seen here a couple other folks stock it. not sure.. Roden Gray definitely stocks that one. I was in yesterday and saw it. So, I'm going to take these pants to the tailors tomorrow to get the buttons reinforced. We really shouldn't have to do this, but it's worth it as they fit and feel so damn nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide the west point chinos (now called "weapons chinos" this year? - not sure) are the baseline offering. I don't like how they do button flies because oft times the buttons do feel cheap and the thread is already beginning to loosen right out of the box (awesome inspection and QC w/h!..). I do however have a couple pair of west points and they're my go to work pants. For the money...you have options (e.g. epaul), but I'm...
Since you're like the unofficial spokesperson for W+H, what is your take on the west point chinos? These buttons are seriously annoying me, lol.
Those look sliiiiick man! Great fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fycus Used to be a huge fan of Gitman, then I realized Club Monaco does oxford button-downs that replicate the fit of the Gitman shirts, but only for $59. Don't forget the student discount, the shirts can be had for $51 after tax. Considering the quality is about the same, and Club Monaco does the thick weave oxfords, I can't justify buying GBV. Even if you wanted to get them tailored, the final cost is still much...
I'm thinking about copping the Westpoint twill pants from Roden Gray tomorrow. How much larger are they than tagged size? I'm generally a 33 in raw denim, so should I go with a 33? Update: Bought a pair of 32's, they fit a little snug in the ass/waist area, but the fit is superb. Super slim how I like it. I wish the buttons weren't so damn flimsy though. The top one snapped off for no apparent reason, so I had to get it repaired, but that's inexpensive. That's the only...
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Outerwear... [[SPOILER]] Just a straight badass.