or Connect

Posts by Psydelik

Quote: Originally Posted by stinger70 picked up my first pair, achilles black low, on sale at thecorner. Initial thoughts are very thick and sturdy leather, great shape, and very nice packaging! going to take a while to break in. They're initially going to hurt your heels, but after that it's smooth sailing. They're a pretty comfortable shoe.
Quote: Originally Posted by x_quest Former Wings and Horns designer is now doing The Bay clothing line? http://www.zero1magazine.com/01.cfm?...le&article=220 Mind = blown. I can't even begin to understand that move.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet you noobz are so cute
Quote: Originally Posted by wogbog I bought a pair of CP boots like a week after getting first pair of their sneakers lol Haha, I got my achilles under a month ago and am now thinking about buying a pair of tournament hi's, or black achilles hi's. Hello debt, nice to meet you.
Quote: Originally Posted by shibbel Ok homies, so this is the pea coat I want to pair with the indys/red wings: Prepare yourself..
If you could hold that plaid shirt until tomorrow, I'll grab it for sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pitman After 2 weeks of lusting over the CP achilles low in white, I've finally decided to take the $300 plunge and order a pair. Such a gorgeous shoe. I'm calling it my christmas present to myself, even though I used that same excuse for a couple other items. You won't regret it man. They are an amazing shoe, for sure. Though beware, once you buy your first pair, you'll be lusting for another.
Quote: Originally Posted by Psydelik This pretty much takes care of the problem. I wore my white achilles with my apc's in a rain storm and there was no indigo transfer whatsoever. Duct tape ftw. ..
Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide I'll co sign all of that above^ I perceive the terry loop stuff to fit a little bigger only due to the stretchiness of the fabric. (Don't hang these pieces unless you have some super-duper coat hangers -- they'll leave marks. Treat them like a knit. i.e. fold or lay them.) No issues with hanging the sueded tiger fleece stuff, though. The material is thick and rigid and the shoulders wont contour to a hanger like...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini That won't stop it. Putting tape under the hems will. This pretty much takes care of the problem. I wore my white achilles with my apc's in a rain storm and there was no indigo transfer whatsoever. Duct tape ftw.