or Connect

Posts by Psydelik

I've owned my Slim Jim's for about five months and they haven't stretched to the point where it's really noticeable. They still feel snug, but I definitely don't mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by DenimFreak411 Basically: I bought the hoodie thinking it would fit a lot like my NF one ( NF medium is a bit loose on the body), yet it doesn't fit like that - so I ultimately bought the last large one off Rodengray. I have two for that matter, and I may or may not return this one depending if someone wants it here. Brand new with tags Large Loop Terry Hoodie size Medium from the collection that just came out. I'm just...
Quote: Originally Posted by blazingazn dude holt staff is the most pretentious bunch ever. for minimum wage workers, they are pretty high on themselves. im surprised you got it at holt and not roden gray. much better bunch of people. I got it at Holt's because I returned this fugly Gucci wallet I got as a gift a couple days ago. Bought it with the store credit. And I still have 150 bucks left, haha. 350 dollar Gucci wallets ftl.
Quote: Originally Posted by blazingazn i meant where in Holt is it, upstairs or downstairs, etc. could never find that stuff, guess i didnt look too hard and didnt want to ask. ill check it out tomorrow, give me a chance to see all the talent that walks around in that place, lol. It's on the bottom floor in the mens streetwear department. It's on a rack that's near the wall of denim. There's literally four pieces, so they're a little hard...
Quote: Originally Posted by blazingazn whereabouts is the wings and horns stuff located in Holt. Downtown Vancity right. Downtown, yeah. Get off at the granville street station if you're on the sky train and then cross the street. You can't really miss it. I wouldn't bother going to check out the wings stuff. They have the nep dungaree shirts, a few macs in the khaki colour, and the grey large loop terry in small and medium. I took the last...
Picked up the new large loop terry hoodie from Holt's today and I must say I definitely prefer it over my tiger fleece hoodie. It is incredibly comfortable and the fit is absolutely spot on. I definitely recommend it.
Quote: Originally Posted by MSSneaker Nice retro fit, great colors, insanely comfortable fabric. I love them - I think I have 8 total. I co-sign all of the above. They really are super comfortable and the fit is absolutely spot on. Best polo on the market, I think.
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred I'm just giving you a hard time. Stuff looks good, but you'd do better I think if your clothes didn't fit you so tightly. Appreciate the critique, man. It really isn't as tight as it looks. I feel ultimately comfortable, but I get what you're saying.
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred You look like you went to Barneys after watching Blood In Blood Out. Say what? That went right over my head haha.
Quote: Originally Posted by max-t i'm usually a 41/us8, 9 in converse, 7.5 in clarks db's, would 41 in CP fit? I would definitely say so.