or Connect

Posts by rikod

I also posted this in the Vass thread, this pair is my favorite for the office right now. Very versatile, I wear them with all color trousers except black. The P2 last is very special I think, looks very good & elegant on the feet, like a combination of traditional and modern.The medallion also look somewhat close to the brogueing and ends a little high on the toe.n
This pair is my favorite for the office right now. Very versatile, I wear them with all color trousers except black. The P2 last is very special I think, looks very good & elegant on the feet, like a combination of traditional and modern. n
Thanks for the info, I have a bottle of Lexol Neatsfoot around, might give it a try
I'm 49, never had a tassel loafer in my life, never liked them. But, after watching recent cool posts of the Alden on the aberdeen, G&G, and AS handgrades, i think I will re evaluate the situation.
Yes CXL, I'm treating the just like shell, just clean with a damp cloth and brush, nothing else yet.thanks, yes they are, i wear them a lot mostly with jeans. these are my only pair of CXL, they are quite resistant to water and other liquids.Yes!
^ Your comment is very helpful. I did ask when I ordered but was told to stick with my usual size. Thank you.
I have a question for the persons that have this model. I purchased these pair of Clayton single monk strap back when DC Lewis started, I think they are well made and I like them. The problem is that after 3 wears still feel to tight in the instep and they are uncomfortable, they fit very well everywhere else. I'm not sure what to do right know. I don't have too much experience with this style of buckled shoes. What I'm inclined to do right know is to sell the pair now...
I also like the croc more, but it's more expensive and also maybe the pin will pass easier at the office
This pair passed the comfort test. I walked miles and miles in NYC (I don't have to walk much where I live). I wear them during the morning and afternoon for 3 out of 5 days and they felt great. They came back a little rough up
I guess this is the most important part, someone who can not only understand but to do it correctly, and if ones vision have any flaws, fix it.I recall a forum member in the Vass who had some of his shoes welts trimmed down closer to the uppers, imo his cobbler over did it a bit and it looked too close in the front and not in balance, maybe not too noticeable IRL but it looked that way in close up pics.I still think thet ishis pair (that prompted my ignorant comment above)...