or Connect

Posts by rikod

Thank you uncle!, for everything..
-
I like the way the front part fit in the shoe, but they just look cool, that is all
Thanks sstomcat!, not easy, I'm still waiting for trees of shoes I received months ago, I understand the situation and just don't put pressure on them, they feel bad enough with the delays. These ones in the chukka (half boot, like they call them) was a nice surprise.
Yes I received them this week, they are having a lot of trouble with the 3 piece shoe trees supply for some time now.
-
Black boot, P2 last Budapester, antique cognac calf, F last
I would say the real trouble is that you can't get enough of it.From left the sublime Alden's color#8, Vass Burgundy, Alden Ravello and Saddle, I have others not pictured but I'm really missing cigar ^^^^^
I will try to help once again, please take note: UK7 = US8 = 40.5 in the F UK7.5 = US8.5 = 41 in the F UK8 = US9 = 41.5 in the F and so forth If GG, replace UK size for half size bigger, I can almost guarantee that is 90% accurate. Maybe the other 10% have wide or fat feet. For the U last if you have narrow feet (like me), same size as F, but must people upsize by half a size. Just don't pay attention to what Vass says, they don't know, they have no idea.