or Connect

Posts by 2 Legit 2 Quit

I'm entitled to my own opinion , 2013 member....my username was created back in highschool btwthis thread has really gone down these past few years IMO ( inb4 people get hurt)...only being resuscitated by the boss regis every once in a while
what the f can you please attach a go pro to your head and show us the looks you get in public...
Just got the pbj collab denim in today and they're pretty nice imo. I got the light blue pair and the less darker indigo pair. Note that each pair of jeans comes with a different set of distressing and my darker indigo pair had too many obnoxious holes in em so I'm going to have to return them. I have an athletic build with bigger thighs and I actually sized up 1 on them , as opposed to some saying to size down, and they fit me perfectly.
can anyone recommend some brands that carry washed jeans that have an apc butler look to them (fading, whiskers, and honeycombs that look naturally worn)? I know rrl, lvc, and john elliott carry some but what are some other brands?
any chance somebody's willing to sell a size 31 or 32 in the cast nimbus? where are the measurements on the web page btw I cant seem to find them
zara belts do come with holes prepunched into them right? just making sure since all the stock photos of their belts dont have any holes
exactlyyou'd pay almost 40 if you were to only purchase these, 30+7shipping+tax...I'm asking for retail price shipped fooland they're out of small currently as well
what size should I get in the new sweatpants, the ones with the ribbed bottom Im a 30-32 waist (fluctuates through the year) , would a small look too skinny ?
does uniqlo usually have a black friday/cybermonday sale? I know their stuff is cheap already but jw
I ordered one a size down last night...looking at the measurements I feel like they are one size bigger, I'm pretty sure the sleeve lengths are pretty long on these so thats why I went downhopefully I wont regret it