or Connect

Posts by 2 Legit 2 Quit

can anyone recommend some brands that carry washed jeans that have an apc butler look to them (fading, whiskers, and honeycombs that look naturally worn)? I know rrl, lvc, and john elliott carry some but what are some other brands?
any chance somebody's willing to sell a size 31 or 32 in the cast nimbus? where are the measurements on the web page btw I cant seem to find them
zara belts do come with holes prepunched into them right? just making sure since all the stock photos of their belts dont have any holes
exactlyyou'd pay almost 40 if you were to only purchase these, 30+7shipping+tax...I'm asking for retail price shipped fooland they're out of small currently as well
what size should I get in the new sweatpants, the ones with the ribbed bottom Im a 30-32 waist (fluctuates through the year) , would a small look too skinny ?
does uniqlo usually have a black friday/cybermonday sale? I know their stuff is cheap already but jw
I ordered one a size down last night...looking at the measurements I feel like they are one size bigger, I'm pretty sure the sleeve lengths are pretty long on these so thats why I went downhopefully I wont regret it
do the MA-1's run big? I'm looking at the measurements and it seems that way someone answer quick before they sell out again ....
http://shop.richevolutionco.com/my friend owns that same hoodieDoes anyone know if RRL jeans run alot bigger than tagged? I'm looking at a pair of size 28 RRL's and I was wondering if they'd fit more like 30's or 31's . I tried asking the seller for measurements but they wont give me any
Does anyone know if the sf location has the new ma-1's in stock