or Connect

Posts by itbegins

Quote: Originally Posted by steviecakes Didn't realize this thread existed. Guess I should start hanging around MC more. Black Bally Combination Lock Briefcase FT/FS Hoping to trade for some interesting shoes (7.5D) Perhaps a stupid question, but do you have the lock combo?
Quote: Originally Posted by allaboutshoes Move this thread to the general chat section. Perhaps easier said then done for the OP, especially considering this thread's subject of inquiry...
Hi, First B&S post here, but I have had positive transactions/reviews on ebay. I'm selling a pair of Peal & Co medallion perforated cap-toes in medium brown in US10.5D. They are made by Alfred Sargent, have channelled sole, and are unfortunately too small for me -- these fit TTS, I'm a smallish 11D. I bought them used, wore them once, they have minimal wear and creasing -- original owner claimed to have worn them 5 times. Conditioned and polished with Saphir...
PM sent on the 11C's
Quote: Originally Posted by thomas790 I am wondering if anyone has received any products from this seller. I was very interested but noted his profile says he only joined in January. Search the buyers and sellers feedback thread... tl;dr: multiple positive reviews.
Quote: Originally Posted by memo1019 holy i think the word you're looking for is "timeless"
Quote: Originally Posted by mishon Munchausen, who is the girl in your avatar? +1 http://www.styleforum.net//images/smilies/smile.gif
Used 9.5UK JL Russell's in looks to be excellent condition BIN for 350 USD. You're welcome
PM sent on tux.
Good deals here. The jacket length on the Belvest DB sports coat "looks" to be off.