or Connect

Posts by itbegins

The fit on the W+H chinos is great, hands down favourite chinos. If you found them at a good price, I say definitely give them a shot, if they work for you, you will not be dsappointed.
ppl hot soak, ppl cold soak, typically the hotter the water the more the denim shrinks. you're jeans are sanforized (pre-shrunk) so they'll shrink a bit in length .25 to .5", you can try stretching the inseam when they're wet. washing - you can do it in your bathtub with a woolite or a more gentle detergent, turn inside out, i) move them around in soapy water, ii) leave for a bit, repeat i and ii 4 or 5 times, drain, soak in water, drain, hang dry, or you can use the...
^you're late to the party
check the purse forum, they're usually all over the yoox codes. for real.
This is fine for trousers, definitely not so with denim.
Bought a pair of GATs from LN-CC that are a size too big. Briefly tried on indoors on carpet. Unlaced. Comes in original box with two pairs of laces and white dust bags. $215 shipped in Canada and CONUS
N
Tons of stores/companies do it, typically for specified number of days after purchase. They do it as part of maintaining satisfactory customer experiences. It is a big deal, they're running a business...
^ yes, Fedex are a bunch of sheepfuckers. no offense.
^ u sure it's killer in person? they have a full size run...