or Connect

Posts by veloaudio

Gently used Goruck 20L shoulder bag. Only sign of wear on the clips for the shoulder strap. Selling because I need more space/volume to carry things.
Sent you a pm
Still available. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Sold
Pics and measurements posted.
SOLD Excellent condition. 8oz Cone Mills black denim with brass buttons. Can be used as a shirt or overshirt. Only selling due to slight shrinkage in the sleeves when washed. Washed once. P2P: just over 22" Sleeve (shoulder to end if cuff): 25" Length: 29: Opening: 21" Price Includes Shipping to CONUS. Paypal payment preferred.
Price drops
Extremely warm with cognac leather buttons. Excellent condition. No piling, etc. Comes with spare leather button. Made in England. Check measurements below. It runs slim which is the only reason I'm selling. Measurements: P2P - 21.25" Sleeve (pit to cuff) - 18.5" Length - 24.5" Paypal preferred for payment. Price includes shipping to CONUS.
Billy Reid Hunting Shirt - Tan Medium Nice cotton with multiple pockets. Warn maybe three times. Made in Italy. $50 $45 Shipped CONUS Measurements: P2P - 22.5" Sleeve - 25" Length - 32.25" Billy Reid - Striped Shirt - Medium Fit 2 Great looking purple and white striped shirt with blue and red threading. Excellent condition. Worn very little. Only hand washed and hung dry. Made in Italy. $40 $35 Shipped CONUS Measurements: P2P - 21.5" Sleeve - 25" Length - 32" Paypal...
Sorry, I missed your reply. I am a 39 chest, normally wear a medium. I got the small because I wanted a slimmer fit. The jacket is warm enough that I wear a button up and thinner wool sweater. Hope this helps.Approximate measurements:P2P - 21"Sleeve - 26.5" (shoulder seam to cuff)