or Connect

Posts by veloaudio

I really like the wool cardigan at Unionmade. I wear my cotton SS16 version all the time. I took a large in the cotton version (slouchy fit). @NickPollica I assume I need the same in wool version?
Matera arrived and the fit is perfect for me (usual size 50). I can where it with a t-shirt or heavy layering. Thanks to all the rain on the East Coast I began to break it properly today.
Looks good. I ordered a 50 (normal size) which should be here Monday.
Oops. I understand the Matera isn't waxed but the Gentry pictures made it looked like they had a special version. Thanks for clarifying.
Gentry just posted some items: http://www.gentrynyc.com/collections/vendors?q=Eidos Looks like a waxed Matera jacket and the lined hunting jacket
I really wanted the yellow version from the look book. I agree, when it came out with a white collar and placket it threw the look off completely.
I tried to search but no luck, do the Norwegian Rain liners zip or button in to the shell? And can the liner be worn stand alone?
Wow, it looks great. Which retailers picked up the Matera? MP3 and ?
Please post some pictures.
Thanks @mossrockss for all the pictures. However, as an unintended consequence I think you contributed to crashing the MP3 website 😀