or Connect

Posts by veloaudio

Price drops
Open to offers
Item #1: Field Jacket (FW14) - MTO 18oz(?) Navy Blue Donegal from NMWA (bought on Grailed) - 52R - Only tried on, too big for me - $315 Measurements: Chest: 22.5" Shoulder: 20" Sleeve: 27" Length: 30" Item #2: Field Jacket - SS15 Natural Linen from Gentry - 50R - Worn twice - $385 Measurements: Chest: 21.25" Shoulder: 19" Sleeve: 26.5" Length: 30" Item #3: Shantung Blouson - SS15 from Gentry - 50 - Worn a handful of times - $385 Measurements: Chest: 21" Sleeve...
Up for sale is a worn pair of the Alden X Context Roy boot in size 11 B/D (Trubalance last). I have owned these for two years and they have seen some use but they are too big (I really need a 10.5). In great shape, and there are some scuffs and marks from use, see pictures for details. I have polished them several times with Alden Boot Cream (which is included with the sale). The crepe sole has a decent amount of life in it before you'll need to do any replacement. Price...
Oliver Spencer Oxford jacket in Hilsea, size 42. I bought this jacket from No Man Walks Alone a few weeks ago. Great jacket and color/fabric but it is too big for me (I'm typically a 40). Brand New with Tags still attached. See my pictures or the NMWA site for much better pictures. Approximate Measurements: Pit-Pit: 21.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Sleeve: 27" Length: 29.5" Includes shipping to CONUS. Will ship in garment bag and large enough box that it doesn't get crunched in...
You can have a tailor remove the loops.
I'm a 40 and I went with a Large cardigan. I posted pictures a while back.
My post above should have come with a caveat; the sizes they gave me were for the two shirts I ordered. I'm definitely not defending the conversion of the sizes to M or L. The website should list the actual size on the shirt.
I called yesterday to ask them about size and I was told that M = 40 and Large = 41. I was also told that they will include hangers. I included a note to that effect with my order today and I received an email saying the associate I spoke to was incorrect and they only include a hanger with jackets not shirts.
I couldn't resist the OS Oxford jacket. I've had my eye on it for way too long.