Posts by jcep

Hey guys hope you are all well, I'm about to commission my first pair of MTOs (going for the Burrnham) but am debating whether to keep the TG73 or swap it out for the DG70. I have only seen the Burnham on the rounded last in pictures so I'm a bit hesitant to take the leap. However the from photos it seems that the rounder last could potentially be more versatile (i.e. Looks good with a trousers or jeans) than the TG73 which to my eye looks slightly sleeker and perhaps...
@smz189 did you end up ordering these or get a reasponse? I'm wondering the same thing and didn't find an answer when I went back through the thread (not sure if I missed it). Mind sharing your verdict if you have new intel?
[deleted] double post
Hey man I've had this problem and used a Saphir brand white coloring marker. Works wonders for scuffs too. I'd also suggest the moisturizing cream. I know it's a bit much but if you have it for your dress shoes anyway you might as well use it every once in a while. If the problem is due to tightness it {might} help.Given the heavy wear pattern on the laces area I suspect that the cause could be tightness. That's pure speculation though; it's hard to know without seeing in...
Hey Sinnedk, there's one on Mr Porter and another on Grailed right now (both in black). The price at Mr P isn't discounted by much but thought I'd give you a heads up.
Was just thinking the same thing this am. Hopefully prices don't start creeping up too soon.
@callen and/or @SummerofLove much like David R, I'm a big fan of Chelseas so hoping some first hand experience will help you out. IMHO two of my favorites are: 1. The Lingfield from C&J 2. Chelsea on Simpson last from Carmina Shoemaker Note that there are quite a few variations of both of these models and that if you like something that you can't find in stock, you can order via the MTO services for C&J and Carmina, respectively (at a cost). I encourage you both to visit...
Thanks for clarifying Eqqy I've modded the post for accuracy. That's mad helpful since I was unclear on that since there was a disparity between an earlier 2014 post of leather codes (showing on the thread showing LK as Kanga - pic attached) and Sym's recent post (a month ago), in which he described the Molino RU15F7762 LK he purchased as being nubuk.For the benefit of my understanding, is there an updated version of this or does anyone know what type of leather the LGWM...
Appreciate the help guys. I reached out to RO Customer Service with the information provided and also kept doing some digging which led to some useful findings. I figured I'd share in case anyone may benefit from them.RO Customer Service seemed to agree with you and believed the jacket might be the one in the link below. A no hood Sternberg in dark dust lamb from the FW15 Sphynx collection. Unfortunately, they were sold out and unable to procure one through their...
Haha actually billionaire tech entrepreneur and also CEO of Square for now (the pics are from the Square IPO) but that doesn't preclude him or Vivi Nevo, who also rocks RO, from being called 'this guy' when discussing what he's wearing (in my book) . Street wear forum =/= VC/Fin forum.That said you bring up a good point. It didn't occur to me that this particular jacket might be a limited release (I wasn't aware RO did that) to which he had preferered access or that it...