or Connect

Posts by hikari013

Selling a pair of vintage shell cordovan wingtips. They've been through a lot but shell is legendary for its toughness and longevity. These still have a lot of life left and come with new laces. Price is $95 + shipping and doesn't include the shoe trees. The shoes feature a storm welt and they've been resoled with a rubber sole so they should be perfect for foul weather. The insole and lining in the heel of the shoes has been professionally replaced. There's some...
Chest: 24" Sleeve from armpit to cuff: 20.5" Length: 36.5"
8" + 8" = 16"
Forum favorite shell cordovan Marlow shortwings made by Crockett and Jones for Ralph Lauren. $850 retail. $450 $420 shipped in the USA.
But that's what made it big pimpin'. Gotta embrace that shit.
Looking to trade lightly used Marlows in US 10 for US 10.5. Mine are slightly too small. If yours are slightly too big, lets talk.
There is an inch to let out.
Wish you had the matching pants, I'd be really interested
Thanks I've had it for maybe three years now but have only worn it a couple times which is why I'm getting rid of it. I don't remember what alterations were done, but If I recall correctly, I had the waist of the jacket and pants taken in. I know I had them replace the buttons with the ones in the photos.
Instant shirt wardrobe for sale. All the best makers. Isaia, Tom Ford, Lorenzini, Ralph Lauren, Fairfax. All are slim fitting without pleats except the RL shirt which has side pleats.1. NWOT Isaia white spread collar shirt 15/38. $190 shipped in the USABought this and never wore it. Needs a good pressing, but in perfect condition.PTP: 21"2. Fairfax ice blue spread collar shirt 15.5/39. $65 shipped in the USA SOLD [[SPOILER]] 3. Fairfax white french cuff shirt 15/38. $65...