or Connect

Posts by hikari013

Been wearing my third Luxire shirt for a few weeks now and wanted to see if anyone had some suggestions on how I might improve the fit.I feel like the sleeves might be a little too long and a bit tight at the elbow.Its also kind of billowy in the lower back, but I'm not sure if that can be fixed without darts. [[SPOILER]]
45rpm Jomon Denim. $864 retail. Currently unavailable. Best 45 has to offer. Natural Indigo hand dyed 24 times by a Japanese Indigo Master, silver buttons, etc. You know what these are if you want them. One wash Size 28. 45rpm recommends sizing down on these. Brand new with tags, unaltered 34in inseam. Measurements BiG style. 14.75" across waist. 9.75" front rise. 14" Back rise. 11" upper thigh. 8.5" knee. 7" leg opening.
Selling a pair of vintage shell cordovan wingtips. They've been through a lot but shell is legendary for its toughness and longevity. These still have a lot of life left and come with new laces. Price is $95 + shipping and doesn't include the shoe trees. The shoes feature a storm welt and they've been resoled with a rubber sole so they should be perfect for foul weather. The insole and lining in the heel of the shoes has been professionally replaced. There's some...
Chest: 24" Sleeve from armpit to cuff: 20.5" Length: 36.5"
8" + 8" = 16"
Forum favorite shell cordovan Marlow shortwings made by Crockett and Jones for Ralph Lauren. $850 retail. $450 $420 shipped in the USA.
But that's what made it big pimpin'. Gotta embrace that shit.
Looking to trade lightly used Marlows in US 10 for US 10.5. Mine are slightly too small. If yours are slightly too big, lets talk.
There is an inch to let out.
Wish you had the matching pants, I'd be really interested