or Connect

Posts by hikari013

Selling my Danner Mountain Light II hiking boots. Still in great shape. Not much wear on the treads. Lined with GoreTex. Fully waterproof and re-craftable. ~$300 new on Amazon. Selling for $160 shipped USA.
Selling off some suits that don't fit anymore. [[SPOILER]] Next is a perfect condition Ralph Lauren 6x2 DB Tuxedo in size 38R. Bought four years ago and never had an opportunity to wear. $300 inc shipped in the USA.Lovely generously cut satin lapelsHalf canvas constructionUnvented jacket6x2 button stanceDouble pleated trousersDaks style adjuster on trousersBracer buttons on inside waistPlain bottom trousersPLUS I have a Zegna tuxedo shirt that I'll include with the tuxedo....
Lightly worn pair of 10" LL Bean Boots size 10. Treads still in good condition. $70 inc US shipping.
Lightly worn pair of 10" LL Bean Boots size 10. Treads still in good condition. $70 inc US shipping.
It's shoe downsizing season. I'm clearing out some pairs I haven't worn much lately. All prices include US shipping. Ask for international shipping quote.1. Edward Green Falkirk for New & Lingwood.Marked 10 E 201 Last. Price $180Uppers in good shape. Could use resoling. Really amazing broguing. [[SPOILER]] 2. Alden Black Shell Cordovan Longwings for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece.Grant Last. 11D. Price $220 [[SPOILER]] 3. Alden Unlined Snuff Suede Loafer. SOLD [[SPOILER]] 4....
I thought this was Ronald McDonald House Charities X Styleforum X Massdrop.
Grade A+ shit-kicker boots. Made in USA by Julian Boots for RRL. IMO many steps above the current stock of RRL boots. High quality all the way. Nothing is going to help you kick more ass than these boots. Look at that sole ffs. Kiltie is removable, but looks cooler with it on. $380 + shipping. Includes the RRL box, replacement brown+yellow standard boot laces and RRL boot bag.
I've got a size medium fishtail or sale or trade for size small. http://www.styleforum.net/t/518364/toj-fishtail-parka-size-m/0_30
Selling two pairs of Edward Green shoes in great condition.Chestnut Calf Chelsea captoes and Black Calf Cadogan wingtips. Both size 10.5 C 202 last. The narrower than normal width gives the 202 last a more modern and elegant look. I find they fit and look similar to the standard width 82 last pairs I have.Asking $320 each. Come with trees, boxes and bags.Chelsea [[SPOILER]] Cadogan [[SPOILER]]