or Connect

Posts by cookinbap

Price drop $90 plus shipping!!! Need to clean out!
Engineered Garments 19th Century Red Stripe Size Medium. Purchased 2 yrs ago at Nepenthns in NYC. Wore once and threw in the closet for yrs. Great oxford feel. Never like the whole bottom style of the shirt. Shoot me a price. Asking price: $99 plus shipping.
Anyone here know if they are releasing pants in the pima cotton (paper thin) material?
SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Engineered Garments Natural Color Size Medium This shirt was purchased couple of years ago. Great fabric with great details. Fabric can be worn in the summer. Only tried on ONCE and threw in the closet (never worn outside). Priced low to clean it out. I have a Chambray workshirt from couple of years ago and the fit is similar to that. I also have EG Vest for sale. Price $90 plus shipping.
Anyone know any US retailers (shipping internationally) that are carrying the SS15 Tropical Wool Pants (any color)????
Hey Gary, You guys getting any of the Poplin or Tropical Wool material for pants in?
@Drinkwaters Any pants use the poplin cotton (thin) material? Models?
Price Drop! $120 plus shipping! PM Me
Price drop! $120 shipped! Let me know.
SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Engineered Garments USN Pants Size 34 Purchase a year ago. FW 2013 maybe. Worn maybe 3 times, never washed and threw in the closet. Still in great condition. Incredible stitching details. Can be adjusted with tabs on the waist. Thick cotton. Not recommended for hot summers. Measurements are below (approximate) Waist: w/ Tabs 16.5 inches W/O Tabs - 17.2 inches Length: 32 inches from crotch 43 inches from top to...