or Connect

Posts by cookinbap

35 degrees heat. I'm guessing from you asking that it won't be so cool in that heat. As long as the fabric is very thin it should be fine.
Hey, is the tropical wool fabric very thin? Is it wearable in the heat?
The Bureau doing 15% off. STPAT15.
looking for this year's Cinch Tropical Wool in Grey size 34. If keen on selling, post me.
Thanks for the response brotha. Would you say it is thinner than the 6.5oz flat twill fatigue pants (khaki) versions? I got a pair of those in last week and they are a bit thick to wear in the sun.
Maybe mentioned in previous posts but can someone explain how thin those high count twill cinch trousers are? My region stays caliente 8months of the year. I found the poplin pima cotton material (from last year) very thin and bearable in the heat.
Price drop $90 plus shipping!!! Need to clean out!
Engineered Garments 19th Century Red Stripe Size Medium. Purchased 2 yrs ago at Nepenthns in NYC. Wore once and threw in the closet for yrs. Great oxford feel. Never like the whole bottom style of the shirt. Shoot me a price. Asking price: $80 plus shipping.
Anyone here know if they are releasing pants in the pima cotton (paper thin) material?
SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Engineered Garments Natural Color Size Medium This shirt was purchased couple of years ago. Great fabric with great details. Fabric can be worn in the summer. Only tried on ONCE and threw in the closet (never worn outside). Priced low to clean it out. I have a Chambray workshirt from couple of years ago and the fit is similar to that. I also have EG Vest for sale. Price $90 plus shipping.