or Connect

Posts by gort

Aren't you slightly jealous of the people who never watched Lost and are able to marathon all of it on instant? All that agony waiting when it aired originally.
So good.
most shooters the campaign is an afterthought.
People who don't brush the snow off the top of their car and just rely on driving at highway speeds for it to blow off their roofs.
The team will be hunted in a game reserve by a shirtless putin on horseback. Jarude, been listening to Jamie Mclennan's audio book on audible when I lift. Pretty good stories from a career backup goalie. Some good Iginla and Kipper stories in there. I wouldn't say it's an amazing read, I am pretty sure the only people who would buy it and enjoy it are goalies.
All about hockey.
My wife.
All about god of war and uncharted for me pmuch. Although Titanfall does look sweet kinda, but just yet another FPS. I wish the new Castlevania was on next gen, I loved the first one but playing a PS3 now will feel meh. Also got bravely default for 3DS and Final Fantasy 6 for iPad. Too many games to play and still get some battlefield time in, since my wife hates that I play video games. She tells me they are for kids.
USA/RUSSIA on Saturday at 7:30am EST. Can't wait.