or Connect

Posts by gort

I saw Mad Max today. It shouldn't have even been called Mad Max, he basically didn't nothing int he movie and was just an accessory to Charlize Theron and the hot bishes. Still an awesome movie, though.
Yea Henrik is pretty much amazing. As a goalie myself since I was a kid I love watching him.
I'm rooting for the ducks. I always liked Boudreau here in Washington and would like to see him succeed.
I'm into season 3 now of Arrow. I really hope they don't try to make his sister a super hero too. FFS they make it as if it's just so easy to suddenly become some deadly skilled assassin. First Nate now this crap.
So so sad today.
God I'm so nervous about tonight. Can't think straight.
Settling on a new place on Monday. The place is near perfect but it doesn't have those neat soft-close cabinet and drawers in the kitchen. How hard are those to DIY and anyone got a link to get an idea of cost?
Glad to see Campbell and wife reconcile. To think I hated that little prick in the first season. His character really has grown on me.
DEM AUDIO BOOKS ON AUDIBLE. The narrator is so good. At 40+ hours per book if you have a commute they are worth it.