or Connect

Posts by gort

I don't think anybody said the plot was unrealistic, just that the first episode mostly sucked. I'm going to watch again tonight hoping it's good because the trailers made me really want to see the show. I have not watched the Jack Black show, but heard it was bad. Anyone have recs on that?
How about they mandate conceal carry weapons permit reciprocity in all states and DC. Having to leave my gun at home if I go to MD or DC sucks.
The biggest winners today are divorce attorneys.
Welcome to the misery, gays.
What is fucking ridiculous is that the patient was awarded money for this. I am all for punishing the doctors, but the patient went for a money grab and the fact he got it is fucking bullshit.They should've given the patient the cost of a tube of preparation H and given the six figure sum to childrens cancer hospitals or something.
So this is basically entourage with black people athletes. I'll watch a few more episodes since it's so short but it better stop sucking.
It's cool for Darling because he actually bailed his team out in the first round when Crawford was sucking ass.
I would like to tongue that dumper.
Christ there has been one episode. You must not recall that season 1 episode 1 wasn't all that fast to get into the good stuff either.
He was good in Lone Survivor.