or Connect

Posts by gort

How can they not even spend a few minutes in King's Landing after the previous episode's ending. FFS.
I don't get what's so hard about "use spoilers if you are talking about something from the books that hasn't happened in the show yet."
I think the public beta is only going to be for OS X not IOS. No new iPhone announced.
I was too young while Cherry was actually coaching. I figured he was just slowly going further off his rocker as he got older.
If they have Arya and the Hound walk off because her aunt is dead I will Also, I feel like they are making it hard to care about all this wildlings crap. It just doesn't feel like its a threat to worry about. Each attack seems like such a small tiny group of wildlings attacking defenseless people.
mmmmm hmmmmm.
Not much talk about lord friend zone mormont being sent away by Dany.
Are they fucking serious that Pierre Mcguire is being considered to be the Penguins GM? How can anybody take him seriously he is so freaking annoying. I just find him so grating, especially how he has to include a player's college team or home town constantly during announcing.
I'm just glad they finally are live streaming it online for once. About fucking time.