or Connect

Posts by gort

As a DC area resident for life, I am ready for the trend to continue where any big name who signs here will underperform, leave, then have an incredible run with his next team.
RE: the LP dealNo dice.
On that regard, is there a good source for finding backing tracks (drum bass) for existing songs you want to record yourself. I used to be able to find them like 15 years ago in MIDI and record my own covers of all my favorite songs. I don't mean generic drum tracks I mean like, say you want to record YYZ by Rush and want the drums and bass to record yourself playing guitar over.
Hearthstone on iPad is out today at some point in USA I'm guessing, it's already out in some regions.
Floyd Rose trem on a Gibson LP just looks strange.
Every guitar has its own unique sound. Alex Lifeson will switches a lot. Sometimes you want a floyd, sometimes a fixed bridge, etc. Not to mention different tunings.
Also, Mercenary Kings free on PSN plus this month. Gonna check it out.
Finished first episode of walking dead season 1 on iPad. Can't say I really get what the fuss is about yet. Not a whole lot of gameplay, lot of talking and making choices in conversations. Will keep pushing through since I purchased all 5 episodes and hope it gets better.
Anyone know if the reversible parka is still in any stores or is it long gone? (http://www.uniqlo.com/us/men/featured/sale/tops/men-reversible-parka-079668.html#)
Yup, lame.