or Connect

Posts by gort

Jaroslav moar liek Jarental. amirite?
I basically make sure my knees go past my hips if I am on a leg press.
Quick was clutch when his team needed him to be. 39 saves on 40 shots =
It's so fun but there are so many cards that make me rage. Play my 8/8 with taunt and someone can reduce his attack to 1.
People are just as bad at not hitting depth on leg press as they are on squat. Dat 1/2 ROM leg press with 6 plates on each side.. SMH.
So good kings and wild won.
God damn hearthstone. I get so pissed at this game. Bullshit cards make me rage so hard, my wife tells me I shouldn't play it before bed because of how often I yell "FUCK!"
Fucking Malkin. LA making an awesome comeback. Damn I wish I could stay up late enough to watch these games!! Also about time Patrick Roy's early goalie pulling bit him Another game I couldn't watch entirely but thankfully dat dere morning NHL tonight highlights while wife is complaining how she wants to watch the news. Also lol at:
about 85% done the first book on audible. Very good, makes me want to re-watch season 1 to get some refresher on how it differed. Surprised how little they spent on Ned's beheading since it was Arya's POV.
God damn, I went to bed when it was 4-2 Dallas. Thought they had it in the bag to force 7, wake up to see on NHL tonight they pulled out a win to send Dallas packing. Assuming Boudreau sticks with Hiller from here on out....but who knows.